AMD Radeon RX 7000 Series Graphics Cards
Together We Advance Gaming
Experience unprecedented performance, visuals, and efficiency at 4K and beyond with AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics cards, the world’s first gaming GPUs powered by AMD RDNA™ 3 chiplet technology. Immerse yourself in breathtaking visuals with the pinpoint color accuracy of AMD Radiance Display™ Engine and boost frame rates with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution and Radeon™ Super Resolution upscaling technologies.1,2 To unlock even more performance, combine AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics and compatible AMD Ryzen™ processors to activate AMD smart technologies.3
AMD Advantage Enthusiast Gaming PC
Windows 11 Home AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D Processor AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX 24GB Video 32GB (16GBx2) DDR5/6000MHz Memory ASROCK X670E PG Lightning AM5 Motherboard 2TB ADATA LEGEND 800 GOLD Series (PCIe Gen4) NVMe M.2 SSD
Game. Stream. Advance.AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
Radeon™ RX 7900 Series
Built on the groundbreaking AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture with chiplet technology, AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT and AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX graphics deliver next-generation performance, visuals, and efficiency at 4K and beyond. The Radeon™ RX 7900 GRE graphics card is ready to render the games of today and tomorrow at max settings with 16 GB of GDDR6 memory. Featuring 80 unified AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units, harness the power of advanced AI technology and raytracing accelerators to enable an incredible gaming and streaming experience at 1440p and 4K.
Radeon™ RX 7700 XT & 7800 XT
Experience incredible performance, visuals, and efficiency when gaming and streaming with the AMD Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT graphics cards, powered by the AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture. Immerse yourself in next-generation desktop experiences on some of the most advanced high refresh rate displays with up to 16GB of GDDR6 memory, new frame generation technologies, advanced raytracing, AI accelerators, AV1 encoding4, and support for the latest DisplayPort™ 2.1 technology. The Radeon™ RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT delivers an incredible high refresh 1440p gaming & streaming experience, with additional video memory to step into 4K.
Radeon™ RX 7600
Break through new levels of performance with up to 8 GB of GDDR6 memory and blazing fast clock speeds for an incredible gaming experience. Radeon™ RX 7600 graphics cards feature advanced AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units, with second-generation raytracing accelerators and new AI accelerators to deliver remarkable performance while maximizing graphical fidelity.
Radeon™ RX 7600 XT
Ready yourself for today and tomorrow’s games with 16GB of GDDR6 memory and next-gen technologies. Experience incredible performance, visuals, and smoothness when gaming and streaming at 1080p and beyond with the AMD Radeon™ RX 7600 XT graphics card, powered by the AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture. Stay future-ready with AI accelerators, raytracing, AV1 hardware encoding4, and support for the latest DisplayPort™ 2.1 technology
More Memory. No Limits.
As games dial up graphical fidelity, the requirements to play at max settings change. AMD Radeon™ RX GPUs are designed with large amounts of video memory to prepare you for the most demanding titles now and in the future.
A pixel- perfect experience starts with Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics cards and the new AMD Radiance Display™ Engine. Immerse yourself in your favorite visual vistas with stunning image clarity and up to 68 billion colors at up to 8K 165 Hz.
Immerse yourself even further in next-generation desktop experiences. Witness some of the most advanced high refresh rate displays with new frame generation technologies, advanced raytracing, AI accelerators, AV1 encoding4, and AMD Radiance Display™ Engine. Plus, enjoy support for the latest DisplayPort™ 2.1 technology to experience up to 68 billion colors for video playback and support for up to 8K.
Combine AMD Radeon™ graphics card with an AMD Ryzen™ processor to activate AMD smart technologies3. You can unleash outstanding performance to give you an edge in the game. Advance your AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics card with the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application, featuring bulletproof drivers, for the best PC gaming experiences.
Upsize Performance. Maximize Fidelity
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) technology1 takes upscaling technology to the next level. Providing incredible image quality while boosting framerates in supported games.
AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)2 leverages FSR spatial upscaling technology on the driver level, giving you upscaled performance benefits across thousands of games.
Performance Made Easy
Maximize performance and minimize input lag when you enable AMD HYPR-RX5. AMD Fluid Motion Frames8, AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution 2, AMD Radeon™ Boost6, and AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag7 technologies now work together to give you a boost in performance in an ever-growing collection of games.
Radeon RX 7000 Series allow you to experience unprecedented performance, visuals, and efficiency at 4K and beyond. Take on your favorite games with the worlds first GPUs powered by RDNA3 chiplet technology. Game and create with great AMD features like AMD Radiance Display Engine, and AMD Fidelity FX Super Resolution. Take your custom gaming pc from CyberPowerPC to the next level by pairing your Radeon RX 7000 Series graphics card with an AMD Ryzen Processor, especially the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 Series CPUs. Tap into all AMD performance with AMD Smart technologies for the ultimate gaming experience. Currently AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX and Radeon RX 7900 XT graphics cards are available in our custom gaming PCs.
AMD Radeon RX 7000 Series Graphics Cards | CyberPowerPC FAQs
Is the RX 7900 XTX good for gaming?
Whether you want to enjoy high frame rate 1440p or 4K gaming, AMD's latest flagship GPU, the Radeon RX 7900 XTX is a gaming powerhouse.
Is the Radeon RX 7900 xt worth it?
The Radeon RX 7900 XT is a big performance leap versus last generation Radeon cards. The RX 7900 XT is a great choice for gamers looking to play at 1440p or 4K, with access to great additional features like 20 GB of VRAM, AMD FSR, and support for AV1 hardware encode and decode.
1. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) versions 1, 2, and 3 are available on select games which require game developer integration and are supported on select AMD products. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/fidelityfx-super-resolution for additional information. GD-187A.
2. As of March 2023, Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required. For additional information, visit www.amd.com/rsr. GD-197.
3. AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess Graphics, SmartAcess Storage, SmartAccess Video, SmartShift Eco, and SmartShift Max may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additional AMD hardware is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-laptops. GD-216.
4. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176
5. AMD HYPR-RX works on the AMD RadeonTM RX 7000 Series GPUs and newer or the Ryzen 7040 Series APUs with integrated RDNA 3 graphics and newer. AMD HYPR-RX allows various features within AMD Software interoperate, working at the same time, including Radeon Super Resolution, FidelityFX Super Resolution, Radeon Anti-Lag, Radeon Anti-Lag+, Radeon Boost and Radeon RT Boost, where applicable to select titles.
6. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 10 and 11 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Radeon™ Boost VRS compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics exclusively. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost GD-158
7. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 APIs, Windows 10 and 11. Hardware compatibility includes Polaris and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
8. AMD Fluid Motion Frames, or AFMF, is a frame generation technology designed to increase frame rates and smooth movement for game winning performance with minimal impact to image quality. AFMF is integrated into AMD Software and currently supports the Radeon RX 6000 and 7000 series graphics cards. GD-234
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ © 2023 20th Century Studios. Game Software excluding 20th Century Studios elements: © 2023 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ and the 20th Century Studios logo are trademarks of 20th Century Studios. Licensed to Ubisoft Entertainment by 20th Century Studios. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Starfield, Bethesda, Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
© 2024 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Radiance Display, Radeon, FidelityFX, , RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.