AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Processor Gaming PCs
There's Only One Champion
Be unstoppable with the unprecedented speed of the world's best desktop processors. AMD Ryzen 5000™ series processors deliver the ultimate in high performance, whether you're playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper or crunching scientific data. With AMD RyzenTM you are always in the lead.
AMD FidelityFX™ Super ResolutionUp Your Frames, Up Your Game
In supported games, you can take advantage of features such as AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution. It helps boost your framerates for high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences on PCs running almost any graphics card or AMD Ryzen™ processors with integrated Radeon™ graphics.1 Our state-of-the-art upscaling algorithm transforms low-resolution input into high-resolution frames with super-high-quality edges and distinctive pixel detail.
Powerhouse Performance For Creators
Obliterate multithreadded tasks like 3D rendering, video rendering, and software compiling by taking advantage of 12 cores, 24 threads, and PCIe® 4.0 support.
Build With Confidence
Configuring and customizing your rig has never been easier. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors can be dropped into any AMD 500 Series motherboards with a simple BIOS update.
Your Tool To Unlock AMD Ryzen™ Processors
AMD Ryzen™ Master utility gets you real-time access to temperatures, fan speeds, memory timings, core voltage, and CPU frequencies, plus easy switchable profiles. It is the perfect tool for users looking to fine-tune and get more from their AMD Ryzen™ unlocked processors.³
Win With The Latest Technologies
Game with confidence. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 desktop processors deliver incredible performance with bleeding-edge technologies, including Precision Boost 2 and Precision Boost Overdrive. Cool under pressure, these processors continue the AMD Ryzen™ tradition of exceptional 7nm architecture performance per watt.
The Ultimate Build
Speed into the lead with the world's best desktop processor.¹ AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors deliver game-changing performance with up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.9GHz, and up to 72MB of cache.² So you can crank up your settings, play at higher resolutions, and stream your best moves without a glitch.
Game on a CyberPowerPC with AMD Ryzen 5000 G series processors featuring built in graphics. Take your performance to the next level by adding a AMD Radeon Graphics Card. Ryzen 5000 G Series CPUs play in smooth 1080p right out of the box, with 7nm technology providing extraordinary high performance and high-efficiency. Take full advantage of AMD Radeon features, like AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution to boost your framerates. Experience all of this for yourself with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600G or Ryzen 7 5700G gaming PC.
AMD Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs with Radeon Graphics | CyberPowerPC FAQs
Is a Ryzen 7 5700G good for gaming?
Of course! The AMD Ryzen 7 5700G provides solid 1080p gaming and excellent 720p with its integrated Radeon Graphics. You can choose to add a graphics card to take your experience to the next level, as the 5700G is also a great CPU.
Does AMD Ryzen 7 5700G have integrated graphics?
Yes, all AMD G Series processors feature integrated Radeon graphics, meaning you can game with just that CPU or add integrated graphics for an enhanced experience.
1. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460 & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187.
2. Testing conducted by AMD as of June 9th, 2021 on a test system comprised of a Ryzen 9 5900X CPU, 16GB DDR4, Radeon RX 6900 XT GPU with Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.1 beta on FSR enabled pre-release build of Godfall at 4K max with raytracing enabled. Performance may vary. RS-381.
3. Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details. GD-150
4. For additional information about Precision Boost 2, see https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/cpu-pb2. GD-188.
5. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper or a Ryzen 3000/4000/5000 series desktop processor, and a compatible motherboard. AMD Ryzen 3400G and 3200G series processors are not compatible. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of AMD's published specifications, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Availability of Precision Boost Overdrive in pre-built OEM desktop systems will vary based on the PC manufacturer's settings. Check with the PC manufacturer prior to purchase. GD-179.
© 2022, Epic Games, Inc. Fortnite and the Fortnite logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All rights reserved. GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. ©2020 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FidelityFX, Radeon, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.