AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Graphics Gaming PCs
Master Your Game With Legendary Performance
Introducing the AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards, featuring the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture and engineered to take on next generation gaming with supercharged performance and breathtaking visuals.
The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards can take on the most demanding titles at maximum settings with all the latest features enabled. With up to 80 powerful graphics compute units, coupled with up to 16GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory, and up to 128MB of low-latency AMD Infinity Cache™, these cards redefine enthusiast level performance.
Experience a new level of immersion with the Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards with support for the latest software innovations such as DirectX® 12 Ultimate and the latest AMD FidelityFX™ technology feature set, enabling realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections in extreme detail. AMD FidelityFX™ technology features are optimized for the AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture to power the next generation of gaming visuals at high framerates, providing a mesmerizing gaming experience.
The new Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphic cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. Complete the experience with the widest available display ecosystem on the market3, supporting the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology with the 2000+ AMD FreeSync4 technology-enabled gaming displays available at high refresh rates. With the new AMD Link™ 5.05, enjoy co-op with up to 4 players and experience your games across different devices seamlessly, as easy as clicking a button.
Get A Boost In Frames For Your Games2
Maximize image quality and supercharge performance with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR)2 across select supported games or boost your frame rates across a wide number of games with Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)1 to deliver high-quality, high-resolution, and high framerate gaming experiences on AMD Radeon™ graphics cards.
The Best Gaming Experience For The Best Gaming OS
AMD Radeon™ graphics with Windows 11 enables the ultimate gaming experience through superior graphics, amazing performance, optimized security features. With support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, Auto HDR, AMD Radeon™ graphics, and AMD Software all stand ready to supercharge your gaming experience with Windows 11.
CyberPowerPC gaming systems equipped with AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards are the perfect choice for gamers seeking supercharged performance and breathtaking visuals. From 1080p gaming at an affordable price with RX 6400 and RX 6500 XT systems, to top of the line 4K visuals and frame rates with the RX 6800 and RX 6950XT, there is a Radeon 6000 series GPU for every gamer. For the 1440p gamer, the RX 6700 XT, RX 6750XT and RX 6800 based CyberPowerPCs are a great pick for you. With Radeon RX 6000 Series GPU gaming PCs, enjoy the latest visual technologies like DirectX12, FidelityFX2, and Fidelity FX Super Resolution to upscale your games and unlock amazing performance.
AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series GPU Gaming PCs | CyberPowerPC FAQs
Is AMD Radeon RX 6000 good for gaming?
AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards are great for gaming. These graphics cards are exclusively engineered with gamers in mind, and feature lots of great tech features that deliver an immersive gaming experience.
Is Radeon RX 6600 XT good for gaming?
Yes, the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT is a great graphics card for 1080p gaming. Enjoy your favorite games at Max settings with high frame rates with a RX 6600 XT based gaming PC.
Does AMD Radeon 6000 GPU have ray tracing?
All RX 6000 Series graphics cards support DirectX12 Ultimate, which includes ray tracing, variable rate shading, mesh shaders, and sampler feedback.
What are the specs of an esports PC?
The specs of an esports PC depend highly on the game however the general consensus is that the higher the specs the better the performance which is in most cases always advantageous for an esports player. The only thing is to consider is that for some esports titles a PC can certainly be over spec to the point where the performance advantage has diminishing return for the higher cost. For example, the difference in performance and prices between a 3090 and 4090 is significant however in an esports game like League of Legends, it may not be much of a difference competitively.
1. As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required. GD-197.
2. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is "game dependent" and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
3. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of July 22, 2021, on a test system configured with an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X CPU, AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT/6800 XT/6700 XT/6600 XT graphics cards, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, and Windows 10 Pro, with Smart Access Memory enabled and using FSR "Performance" mode vs. FSR off. Actual performance will vary. Games tested: Baldur's Gate 3 ("Ultra"); Black Desert ("Epic"); Chernobylite ("Epic"); Deathloop™ ("Ultra"); Far Cry® 6 ("Ultra"); Gamedec ("Very High") Grounded ("Epic"); Necromunda®: Hired Gun™ ("Epic"); Resident Evil™ Village ("Epic"); Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt ("Ultra"). Benchmark tests: Baldur's Gate 3, Vulkan®, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Black Desert, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Chernobylite, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Deathloop™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode vs. the same system with FSR off. Far Cry® 6, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Gamedec, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Very High" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Grounded, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Necromunda®: Hired Gun™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Resident Evil™ Village, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" Settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. RS-430.
4. As of February 2022, the number of FreeSync technology-enabled displays available is ~2000+, compared to the publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ which lists 308 screens. GD-130.
5. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
©2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions.
DEATHLOOP® ©2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Halo Infinite is rated ESRB "T" for Teen and PEGI 16. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game rating organization.
© 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.