AMD Ryzen + Radeon Gaming PCs
Get ready for impressive performance and a visually stunning gaming experience with AMD. Go ahead, turn up your settings. Then hold on! Experience the combined cutting-edge performance of AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors and an AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics card.
Play the most demanding games and power through 3D or video rendering with AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors. They deliver game-changing performance with up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.9GHz, and up to 100MB of cache on select processors.
Experience supercharged gaming and high frame rates with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphic cards. Built on the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture, AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics packed with high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory.
Maximize image quality and supercharge performance with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) across select supported games or boost your frame rates across a wide number of games with Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR) to deliver high-quality, high-resolution, and high framerate gaming experiences on AMD Radeon™ graphics cards.
Windows® 11 is created for the ultimate PC gaming, featuring superior graphics, amazing speed, and an incredible selection of games. Windows 11 includes gaming features like DirectX® 12 Ultimate, and Auto HDR. AMD processors, graphics, and software all stand ready to supercharge your gaming experience with the new operating system from day one.
More AMD performance built to game. Experience the combined cutting-edge performance of AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors and AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards. CyberPowerPC Gaming PCs with AMD Ryzen CPUs and AMD Radeon GPUs are the perfect choice for the best gaming experience on the best gaming OS, Windows 11. Features like DirectX12 Ultimate, Auto HDR, and more supercharge your AMD Gaming experience.
Is Ryzen compatible with Radeon? Yes of course! You can build a computer with both a Ryzen CPU and Radeon Graphics card. In fact, you can inter mix CPUs and GPUs of different brands with no problems, it is often a misconception that AMD product are only compatible with each other however, there are some real advantages to having both a AMD Ryzen CPU and an AMD Radeon Graphics card in the same computer. There are unique technologies that allow a computer to better optimize processing loads between CPU and GPU depending on what your game or application needs when both the CPU and GPU are from AMD that can drastically improve performance.
Is Ryzen and Radeon good for gaming? Yes, both Ryzen and Radeon are great for gaming. In fact, most of AMD's products are design for gaming first as a priority because components design for gaming are the highest performance no matter what the use is. Even people who are design 3D models or doing graphic design and video production can be certain that a gaming PC will always provide great performance for any application.
Which is better AMD Ryzen or AMD Radeon? You can't really compare which is better since AMD Ryzen is a CPU and AMD Radeon is a GPU so they both are equally important for different reason. When it comes to gaming though generally the AMD Radeon graphics card will take a higher priority than the AMD Ryzen CPU as games are more graphics dependent. However, this doesn't mean the CPU should be neglected. While the CPU may not be as important in gaming it can still become a bottleneck if the CPU is too low performance.
Should you use AMD GPU with AMD CPU? There are distinct advantages to using both and AMD CPU and AMD GPU together because of technologies that were developed specifically for AMD products such as AMD Smart Access Memory which allows the AMD Ryzen CPU and AMD Radeon GPU to communicate with each other. This feature can improve gaming performance by up to 15% with select games. Another AMD technology known as Infinity Cache can also improve power efficiency and performance between the CPU and GPU.
1. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU, Ryzen 5000 or 3000 series GPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and a 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178.
2. Testing by AMD performance labs as of 9/2/2020 based on the average FPS of 40 PC games at 1920x1080 with the High image quality preset using an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X processor vs. Core i9-10900K. Results may vary. R5K-002.
3. Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details.
4. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is "game dependent" and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
5. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of July 22, 2021, on a test system configured with an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X CPU, AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT/6800 XT/6700 XT/6600 XT graphics cards, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, and Windows 10 Pro, with Smart Access Memory enabled and using FSR "Performance" mode vs. FSR off. Actual performance will vary. Games tested: Baldur's Gate 3 ("Ultra"); Black Desert ("Epic"); Chernobylite ("Epic"); Deathloop™ ("Ultra"); Far Cry® 6 ("Ultra"); Gamedec ("Very High") Grounded ("Epic"); Necromunda®: Hired Gun™ ("Epic"); Resident Evil™ Village ("Epic"); Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt ("Ultra"). Benchmark tests: Baldur's Gate 3, Vulkan®, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Black Desert, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Chernobylite, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Deathloop™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode vs. the same system with FSR off. Far Cry® 6, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Gamedec, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Very High" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Grounded, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Necromunda®: Hired Gun™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Resident Evil™ Village, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" Settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. RS-430.
6. As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required. GD-197
7. Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details.
© 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FreeSync, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
DEATHLOOP® ©2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.