FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video Game Sales

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
masters12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masters12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video Game Sales
    Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:11pm
Video game sales in April plummeted!!!
You know what that means... a ton of price cuts this summer and a ton of bundles for video game hardware and software. Im think price cuts for PS3's,XBOX 360, Wii before the end of the year

MSI K9N SLI-F V.2 AM2 NFORCE 570 MB
WINDOW VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64BIT SP1
OEM AMD X2 6000 AM2
ULTRA CYBERPOWER 800W POWER SUPPLY
8GB Corsair XMS2
3x250GB SATA II
X-Telstar Jr.
9800gt 512mb DDR3
hunter2618 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter2618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 6:41pm
cant wait for inFAMOUS 2
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition   http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/             pc wattage calculator   http://www.antec.outervision.com/
BinaryBummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 7:21pm
I'm to point that I won't buy a game that is used anymore cause of the registration headache.  I bought some once and I had to get the guy to reset a password and I was stuck using his account name.
So in the future if you buy one that is setup this way just make one account that you can dispose/sell when the time comes.

I made the mistake of uninstalling it and I don't have the acct /pass wrote down, but it was in my way old Gmail that  I deleted...  so I got lucky and the support site was able to give me the acct name and from there they did a password reset for me.
Now it is logged in a booklet.
Thumbs%20Up
Include your Customer Order Number in your post if you are having Issues This helps Tech Support to review your system.
Times, dates, phone/cell number/s you can be contacted at.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic