FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Very Poor Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alanbullwinkel View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alanbullwinkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Poor Customer Service
    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 4:35pm
 After being a long time customer of CyberPowerPC, I have come to the conclusion that the company is no longer serious about keeping customers.  I had a $4,700 gaming rig on order and received a phone call stating that a component was on back order so thay would have to refund my express shipping.  When I attempted to change the component I was then told another component was on back order they would need to refund my express shipment, and the list goes on.  When I said I need the computer to be express shipped in an attempt to just change the components to something on hand the salesman said we I will just have to cancel the order.  When I wrote an email to the company to explain what had happened in an attempt to find somebody interested in saving the sale....I was met with a reply from the same individual on the phone that simply doesn't care, incredibly disappointing.  I am posting this in hopes that a supervisor would at least read this and take action to prevent future misunderstandings on their part.  
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 6:24pm
This is actually a blessing. There is no way you should be spending $4,700 on a gaming rig anyway. Take the refund and build correctly. Submit your full build here first for the members to look at so they can tell you if you're making mistakes. NEVER do express.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 5:26am
Yep completely agree with Notanymore.

Let us know what the system is for also.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic