FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Used RMA replacements being sent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mazdajdavis View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazdajdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used RMA replacements being sent
    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 5:41pm
Purchased PC in December for my son, it's never been right intermittent stutter from day one. Finally got to point of graphics card replacement.

First RMA card seemed to be a refurbished unit with a strip of paper and a number written on it, it was dead on arrival.

Called and they offered me a cross ship option that was supposed to be faster and charged me $451 to send a second card.

That took like 2 weeks and now I have received an obviously well used
graphics card no attempt to be cleaned up or anything. Looks like it's got about a year's worth of normal use dust!

Called and asked for supervisor and I just keep being told cyberpower only ships new parts, and my only option is they'll ship me another one.

My son's PC has already been down for 6 weeks, and I have no faith that the next card that will be shipped will be any better than the last two.

This can't be the way cyberpower does business, I'm putting this here as one last opportunity for you to make it right with a customer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic