FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRACER III 15R SLIM 2070 MAXQ? or Full

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zill82 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zill82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRACER III 15R SLIM 2070 MAXQ? or Full
    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 7:45pm
Hello,

I'm looking at the newly refreshed Tracer 15 inch laptop with RTX 2070. Is that the Max-Q variant or the full card? If its the MAXQ is it the 80W or 90W TDP variant?

Many thanks!

Edited by zill82 - 14 Feb 2019 at 7:45pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 5:28am
You may need to E-mail sales.

Bad thing about CP laptops. They buy them and then rebrand. Not a lot of good details, can be hard to find out real details. Almost nothing on the MOBO.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

MeestaAytch View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeestaAytch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 6:45am
I'll chime in on this since it hasn't been answered for another's future reference. I just purchased this myself after sales that told me it's a full rtx 2070. That is NOT the case. It's a 2070 Max-Q.

There now everyone that sees this will know and make an informed decision.

Edited by MeestaAytch - 30 Mar 2019 at 6:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic