FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liars Dont buy from these people

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liars Dont buy from these people
    Posted: 01 May 2019 at 4:51am
Yep to little info, Nothing new about shipment issues. You have more things to worry about and most could be answered by asking questions first or researching here first.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Rhazzah View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhazzah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 8:20pm
I've ordered 2 machines for myself and one for my mother and everything was perfectly in order. I recommended them to another person and her PC was damaged during shipping and they sent her a replacement and didn't ask for the first one back (and it was cosmetic damage, so she got 2 working PCs for the price of one). Have you called them to see what the issue is?
karlsnyder View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlsnyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 2:29pm
No customer service at all! Promised ship date off by weeks. No excuse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic