FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speed up the PC performance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speed up the PC performance
    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 5:38am
Originally posted by defencebyte defencebyte wrote:

No, not at all. Computer optimizers are not at all scams. They are specifically designed to augment the speed of your pc. When personal efforts fail, the software helps in keeping everything going on a smoother pace. Its just that educating users about the same is necessary.

Bull. A manual clean up is better. Just an attempt at pushing useless software.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

defencebyte View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote defencebyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:45pm
No, not at all. Computer optimizers are not at all scams. They are specifically designed to augment the speed of your pc. When personal efforts fail, the software helps in keeping everything going on a smoother pace. Its just that educating users about the same is necessary.
Aeropostle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 7:06pm
Optimizers are usually a scam.  I am guessing moderators removed a link?
System 1: Ryzen 5 2600 Asus Prime 350B 16 Gigs Corsair DDR4 3200 Radeon His Ice2 R9-280x
System 2. Intel 8700k Asus Prime with Strix RTX 2060
defencebyte View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote defencebyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 3:22am

There can come a time when your computers can face certain issues. One of the main problems that can come forward is the speed. A sudden decline in the speed of a PC is due to many reasons:

* Presence of Malware and Virus

* Lack of RAM

* Overheating

* Out-of-date Drivers

* A PC is too old

* Temporary Files

To have a quick control over these issues, a proper guidance and information is crucial. Other than this, choosing a reliable optimizer software can certainly help in resolving many issues with ease.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic