ADVANCE TSG- Test VC - VGA / Onboard
Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Topic: ADVANCE TSG- Test VC - VGA / Onboard
Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 11:02am
Disclaimer: All guides provided are generalized information for personal troubleshooting. None of which are certified by the respective part manufacturers. Any improper installation/removal, mishandling, or negligence on your part, will be counted as physical damage and therefore void your warranty. If you have at anytime concerns or wariness please contact our technician support.
All pictures provided may differ to your own system configurations and components.
TESTING THE VIDEOCARD
At times, videocards can be loosen from its own PCI-E slot.
Open the case!!!
1. Check if the card is visibly damaged first. Is the slot or videocard have damages (If yes; take photos and contact our support)
2. Press down on the card to ensure itâ€™s secure within the slot
3. Reassure the power cables to the videocard are firmly in place (if the card needs power)
4. Remove the videocard and test the onboard video if one is available.
5. Test with a spare videocard if one is available.
6. Contact Support
Videocards are normally within the PCI-Express slots x16. Slots will also have a latch which retains the videocard in place.
1. Unplug the monitor cables from the videocard.
2. Remove the side panel to the case and locate the videocard.
3. Unscrew the mounting screws from the case.
4. Detach any power cables from the videocard (if there are any attached)
5. If you have multiple videocards there might be a SLI/Crossfire Bridge, simply slide the connections off as well. (if there is any attached)
6. Before sliding the card out, make sure to either lift or press the latch on the slot to release the videocard.
Edited by CyberHD - 24 Nov 2010 at 5:26pm
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for status checks on RMA or repairs.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum