FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Satisfied Customer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aeropostle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Satisfied Customer
    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:07pm

• CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CARE2: Cooler Master Mastergel Maker CPU-Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
  • CAS: NZXT Source 340 Elite Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Full-size Tempered Glass Panel Window [-24] (Black/Orange Color)
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-8700K 3.70GHZ 12MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Coffee Lake) [-253]
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX 240mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooler w/ Copper Cold Plate [+20] (2 x Standard 120MM Fans)
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • FREEBIE_CU1: Get Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game and More [+0]
  • FREEBIE_SSD: 3TB (3TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
  • HDD: 512GB Intel® 660P SERIES PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 1500/1000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 90/220k [-11] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC RGB 7 Color Premium Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (GEIL EVO POTENZA)
  • MICROPHONE: None
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME Z370-P II ATX w/ USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe [Intel Optane Ready] [-14]
  • MOUSE: CyberpowerPC Elite M1 131 RGB 7-Color w/ 9 Button, adjustable Weight & lighting effects Gaming Mouse [+14]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Thermaltake SMART series 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply [+1]
  • PRO_WIRING: None
  • PROJECTOR: None
  • PROMOSALE1: Syber M1 RGB 6200 dpi Optical Gaming Mouse [+5]
  • PROMOSALE2: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [+5]
  • PROMOSALE3: ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 GAMING HEADSET [+5]
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 OC Edition 6GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] [+116] (Single Card)

System 1: Ryzen 5 2600 Asus Prime 350B 16 Gigs Corsair DDR4 3200 Radeon His Ice2 R9-280x
System 2. Intel 8700k Asus Prime with Strix RTX 2060

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:25pm
 Machine arrived Monday the 18th.  The packaging was excellent. This NZXT Source 340 Elite shipped on it's side with the Glass side up.  The expanding foam protected the huge Asus Strix RTX 2060.  I was worried how well this huge card would ship.  They placed the tower ina much heaver box and all the accessories also shipped in their own little boxes. Everything was tightly secured with egg carton foam on top.  Outer box showed signs of UPS love, but everything inside was pristine.

Was expecting Geil Evo Potenza Ram.  Actually received Adata XPG.  The white heatsinks threw me off, but they tossed in an RGB strip.  I found the 3 button controller in the back panel. Its a pain to get to, because the thumbscrews were cross threaded.  It takes a gentle touch to get them restarted.  Someone needs to chill with the power screw driver.  The white ram sticks reflect whatever color I chose and they're the correct speed.  The XMP profile in the bios ran them up to 2933 Mhz with a single click.  Worked perfectly, so I will live with the ram.  Lastly, I had to reseat one fan on the radiator.  It was slightly off, nothing a couple twists of a Philips couldn't fix.

I have been stress testing and benchmarking the PC since I got home tonight.  Temps are fantastic!  60c max on the I7 8700k.  62 max on the RTX 2060 running Furmark @ 1080P continuously.  PC is passing everything with flying colors!

Good Job Cyberpower!!!
System 1: Ryzen 5 2600 Asus Prime 350B 16 Gigs Corsair DDR4 3200 Radeon His Ice2 R9-280x
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:41am
Game on Dude!!!!!!
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 11:55am
 SO, curiosity was killing me and I had to dig around deeper into the case to see what is up with case fans and the surprise RGB strip.

Behind the back panel is a little 3 button inline controller.  After digging into the pc a little deeper, I discovered that the Deepcool GamerStorm 240EX is in fact an RGB model.  I didn't order RGB, but I am actually pleased with the surprise.  Now, the fans on the radiator are Deepcool branded, and correct for what I ordered.  As for the 3 button controller, it is connected to the pump housing and it controls the fan speed for two fans and it also controls the rgb in the pump housing and the surprise led strip.  I knew the motherboard I selected didn't support RGB as it is manufactured without any headers.  So the only way for me to change the colors or pattern or fan speeds is to open up the case.
  The interesting side effect is now, I am a fan of RGB.  The motherboard has an orange wire line that follows the borders of the built in sound card.  It pulses slowly along with the two PCIE retaining clips.  I was able to use Asus Aurora to change my Graphics card to a matching pulsing orange.  After fiddling with the RGB controller in the back, I now have the RGB pump housing and strip pulsating orange.  All of this is inside a black case, with Orange accents.  I ordered a sick looking black and orange build along with Black Ops for free and I am loving the aesthetics. Both the radiator fans and the case fans are black, as expected. 

Temps hover around 62C for the CPU and GPU when gaming.  Prime95 ran for a couple hours and pushed the CPU to 75C after the AIO finally got saturated.  Intel extreme overclocking utility ran the CPU also up to 70C and did not detect any throttling.  I installed it for the benchmark and stability tools included with the software.  The intel tool also has a highly rated ram test too.  

brkicz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brkicz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 7:38pm
How long did it take? I ordered mine 10 days ago, still not even assembled :(

"Someone needs to chill with the power screw drive" - ahahah this made me lmao

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 4:37am
Hey guy post some pictures.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by brkicz brkicz wrote:

How long did it take? I ordered mine 10 days ago, still not even assembled :(

"Someone needs to chill with the power screw drive" - ahahah this made me lmao

Took 2 weeks from the time I placed my order to when it shipped.  Busy time of year too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 3:27pm
Ill get some posted this weekend.  Right about the time my toy arrived I started pulling 12's.  Any free moment I have had has been PUBG'n with my girls, and unfortunately, hasn't been much. :-)
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 4:51am
Thumbs Up

vondes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 1:12am
Hi guys, let’s discuss virtual places where you can hook up a girl. What dating sites do you recommend https://datehookup.dating/apps/hinge-review/? I do not think all reviews are relevant, I know people write positive comments for some reward. So it is much better to ask real people here for help. I would like to show my personal details on untrustworthy sites.

Edited by vondes - 27 Aug 2020 at 1:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic