FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roger Waters in the Flesh!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BinaryBummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roger Waters in the Flesh!
    Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 5:55pm
As the title says..  Roger Waters in the Flesh

Roger Waters (aka part of Pink Floyd) does this DVD video very well.  It also hosts a variety of other well known artist..

Excerpt: Appearing with Roger Waters (guitar, vocals, and bass) on "In The Flesh" is his band of top-flight musicians including Andy Fairweather-Low (guitar), Snowy White (guitar), Doyle Bramhall II (guitar and vocals), Graham Broad (drums), Jon Carin (keyboards), Andy Wallace (keyboards), Katie Kissoon (vocals), Susannah Melvoin (vocals), and PP Arnold (vocals).

This show has more to the professional musicians that fill in for others and just how talented they can be and makes it work.
Doyle Bramhall II does a super job in place of David Gilmour on guitar.

This is a must see for any of the Pink Floyd fans..
http://www.rogerwaters.org/itfdisco.html

Thumbs%20Up
Include your Customer Order Number in your post if you are having Issues This helps Tech Support to review your system.
Times, dates, phone/cell number/s you can be contacted at.
OKStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OKStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 1:26am
Hi!I'm new here.I like to make friends with you.I'm playing Diablo 3 Items and I'm looking for a good place that provide available Diablo 3 News.If you also want to know more Diablo 3 Power Leveling  information,you can contact me.And if you want to be one of my good friends,just contact me,haha.hope to meet more friends here...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic