FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rebates for new orders!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyber_sales View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebates for new orders!
    Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:49am
Dear new customers and new members:

You want to download the qualified mail-in-rebate(MIR) instructions right after you placed your order. Please follow the instructions on the downloaded PDF file to claim your money back after you received the system. Wink

Please go to this following link to download the rebates you qualify for:
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/coupons/

Feel free to contact sales for more information: 
Sales: (800) 707-0393
Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (PST)
Sat 9:30 am - 3:00 pm (PST)
Sales email:
[email protected]

Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:14pm
Furthermore:

Please keep in mind that you will usually have 30 days (this may vary depending upon the rebate in question) from the purchase date of the PC to completely fill out & submit the appropriate rebate form. Unfortunately, if a rebate form/request is not submitted with the appropriate information, before the deadline to request the rebate; this responsibility will fall upon the submitter of the rebate form & the request will be denied.

You may also view the forms & required information for a particular rebate before finalizing a purchase, by clicking on the Orange rebate availability notification, I.E. "$10 Mail-in rebate"; which is given just below the thumbnail/picture of the item for which the rebate is offered (on our build customization pages).

Edited by Cyber_Tech2 - 11 May 2016 at 12:15pm
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
Zelda333 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zelda333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 10:55am
Are there any rebates for me who purchased my CyberPower Gamer Xtreme GXI9 from Best Buy on June 8th. 2016? And I was wondering if there are any role playing games you could recommend for me to purchase, (like the old Zelda) game that would be fun for an old person like me? Running Windows 10. Just thought I would ask. 
                 TIA,  Nancy Gross
PlaneGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlaneGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Zelda333 Zelda333 wrote:

Are there any rebates for me who purchased my CyberPower Gamer Xtreme GXI9 from Best Buy on June 8th. 2016? And I was wondering if there are any role playing games you could recommend for me to purchase, (like the old Zelda) game that would be fun for an old person like me? Running Windows 10. Just thought I would ask. 
                 TIA,  Nancy Gross

Go to the link he posted and see if any of those parts are in your PC. If you bought it from Best Buy you probably have generic and lower end parts unlike if you bought from the website.
CoolerMaster HAF 912
Intel i7-3820
Gigabyte G1.Assassin II
EVGA 660ti 2gb SC SLI
256gb OCZ Agility 4
16gb Kingston HyperX
1Tb WD Caviar Blue
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_XyQMi7fxYtgczKimW4MA
vprtal View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vprtal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:51am
How does the rebate work.  Does CP send the UPC codes from the boxes with my order?
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:58am
I asked them and was told they do. You usually get the case and MoBo box by default.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
Smoknjoe24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoknjoe24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 5:20pm
With sometimes a 1 month turn around between purchase and receipt, shouldn't it at least be from date of shipment rather than purchase. Seems to me this policy can cause major issues.
imf39 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imf39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 10:52pm
imf39 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imf39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 10:55pm
The information is very useful.

Edited by imf39 - 12 Feb 2018 at 10:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic