FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Purchase Review 11-29-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
montrosse View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montrosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchase Review 11-29-16
    Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 5:22pm
Hello All, 

First of all, I am a home user and I do not work for CyberpowerPC. Below is my review of my purchase on 11-29-16.

I ordered a pre-build unit on 11-29 with the "rush to ship" classification on it. When I looked at my order status it said that my ship date would be on 12-14 which immediately concerned me. I called CBP to ask if this was a typo... the Customer service rep assured me that this was a computer glitch on their end but the computer would ship on December 2nd as originally promised.

Success! The computer did ship out on time and arrived today 12-8-16. Fantastic speed!

1) Packaging: My computer arrived in nice box with plenty of styro-foam that kept the tower away from the box itself.. There was a expandable foam pack inside the tower itself that held the GPU in place. All-in-all no issues with the packing.

2) After removing the packing material, I reconnected the DVD drive. That was the only component that seemed to come looseduring shipping. I then hooked up the mouse and keyboard and fired up the computer, 

3) Performance - I stress tested the GPU with no issue. Mem-test was fine. Components all appear to be working and in good order. All my games are playing like I want them to, on ultra with no problems (I7-6700k with AMD -RX480 GPU). 

All-in all, I am very pleased! 

Great job CyberpowerPC!
montrosse View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montrosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 12:00pm
I took a video of the unboxing and will post the link once I upload it to the net.
montrosse View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montrosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 3:49am
Video is in two parts - It is okay to laugh when I look at the Video Card and cannot figure out what brand GPU it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_YLjaf48o

Also for anyone wondering about the PSU CBP installed, it was this one:

High Power HPL-800BR-F14S  80 plus bronze certified. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic