FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PUBG PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUBG PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND
    Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 6:17am
we just brought it out of beta and is now on public servers.  100 people are dropped on an island from a plane. you jump whenever you feel the time is right. it has 3 options: solo, duo, 4 person squad. you have your underwear only. you need to find protective clothing from civilian clothes to military grade battle armor. weapons, weapon attachments, ammo, grenades, smoke bombs, crowbar, frying pan, first aid kits, bandages, energy drinks and pain killers.
once it starts a cicle will begin closing (big blue line) if you are outside the play area your health will diminish. there are also vehicles, buggies, motorcycles, cars to help you get to the marked target zone. there is a warning saying the play area is restricting in 5 minutes. loot and go. everyone not on your team is there to kill you close up or at a distance. 
it was very glitchy and would load up your cpu like no other game. some modifications have been made and it is leaning more towards gpu and it runs better.

have fun, stay alive and the last one standing is the winner.

Edited by rediornot - 23 Apr 2017 at 6:20am
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900
WABelville View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WABelville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:31pm
Hello rediornot! I recently Playerunknown's battlegrounds kaufen and started playing. It is an action game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royal, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to be the last alive. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities.

Edited by WABelville - 21 Nov 2017 at 11:33pm
yishu View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yishu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 2:32am
I play in PUBG for 6 months. The game is incredibly addictive. I do not like playing solo, because I'm bored quickly. It is best to play two or four people. As for the weather, I like to play in fog. umowa kupna sprzedaży samochodu

Edited by yishu - 27 Nov 2017 at 11:28pm
GTX410 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GTX410 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:45pm

I think the next 10 years pupG become is game normal.which in the future people playing the game maybe not know this game. so pupG is game good survivor now!!

jenniferpitra View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenniferpitra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:19am
I am playing since January and good gameplay with 4v4 and got 3 times winner winner chicken dinner 
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 5:03am
Congratulations.  You obviously need to give me (and others) some tips!
Am3ro View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Am3ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:30am
They should do updates more often. Slowly this game is getting boring.

--
My generation does not age, as the 70's fashion is still on the top.
Ova plays them bluntly księgowa Krakow.

Edited by Am3ro - 18 May 2018 at 2:31am
wynston View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wynston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 1:26pm
They had made a very good game with very good intentions at first ... now with this pass I regret to have bought this game Pay more and more. A paid game at a price high enough for a game of this type, which already offers lootboxes, and then the game is completely broken, poorly optimized and ugly, and they dare to release that? Well this game has become a good big joke....

< ="text/">____________________________________________________
https://dltutuapp.com/ 
https://kodi.software/ 
https://luckypatcher.pro/
lov86calv View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lov86calv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:42am
Get Bluestacks now. It's an android emulator that you can use through gaming. 
DavidKing View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 9:58pm
Well one can play this game on the android as well,
I also like to play this game but usually used to play with friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic