Forum Description: Tech heads discussion - Tweaks & Hardware Insanity
URL: https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56844
Printed Date: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:30am

Topic: New SLC9308W / ASUS X570-Plus RGB Control
Posted By: batan76
Subject: New SLC9308W / ASUS X570-Plus RGB Control
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 7:32am
Hello fellow forum member,

I recently purchased a Ryzen 9 3950x running on an Asus x570-Plus and to my surprise not only did it include the advertised RGB case fan, case led strip, led liquid cooler, and motherboard led strip but it also has T-Force Delta 2 3200mhz RGB memory!

I installed Asus Aura and in detected and now allows control of the mother board led strip and the memory however the cooler and fan can only be controlled by the case buttons. Would anyone know the manufacturer of the fans and cooler? Would anyone know if there is an adapter that would allow the case controlled RGB components to be connected to the mother board?

Sorry if these questions have previously been answered here I was unable to locate anything with a few general searches. If there is some form of adapter I should be technically proficient enough to do it. I'm just new to RGB upgraded to this CyberPowerPC system from an AMD FX 4300 lol so RGB is a bit new to me. The 4300 is still up and running with pretty much the only the original components being the mother board and cpu. lol

Thanks in advance for any assistance or direction on this,

BAT

Print Page | Close Window