Print Page | Close Window

New Customers - please read

Printed From: CyberPowerPC
Category: General Information
Forum Name: Newbies & Guests
Forum Description: For all our new members : get more familiar with everyone here introduce yourself to our community and be welcomed by our members
URL: https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27117
Printed Date: 18 Aug 2019 at 9:00pm

Topic: New Customers - please read
Posted By: Althalus
Subject: New Customers - please read
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 1:16am
New Customers -
Let's talk about quality.

Power Supply -*** DO NOT BUY STANDARD POWER SUPPLIES*** they can fry your pc. Buy Corsair or CoolerMaster

SSDs- DO NOT BUY any SSD with the Sandforce controller in them. The following SSDs don't have it. SAMSUNG SSDs, and OCZ Vertex4, and OCZ Agility4. Most recommend the OCZ SSDs in particular. (OCZ the most experienced.) The purpose of SSDs are to make your OS a lot faster, and your commonly played games and applications. For example, my computer boots up in 10 seconds. Games launch almost instantly if not instantly, depending. (I own the 256GB OCZ Agility 4 SSD) Update:Samsung has been added and they also are a good purchase for SSDs

RAM - DO NOT buy Corsair or major brand RAM. The major brand ram usually is low quality and doesn't last the life cycle of your PC. Make sure it's named ram. (For example:Ripjaw, Patriot, Vengeance, etc.)

Finally it is FAR better to buy and customize your PC from this site, and NOT to buy their pre-built PCs from bestbuy or amazon as they tend to come built with their standard power supplies, and standard RAM, which is not as good of quality as what I discussed above.

Liquid Cooling - DO NOT choose the Cyberpower brand liquid cooling, unless you don't mind having an open ended liquid cooling system that requires maintenance. The rest of the liquid cooling systems are factory sealed to prevent leaking, closed loop systems that require no maintennance. Most commonly recommended are the Asetek and Thermalpro liquid cooling. I recommend dual standard push/pull option for better efficiency of cooling regardless of choice. Avoid Enermax options as it's silent, but less efficient. Push/pull is pretty silent.

Noise Reduction options:Uncessary, and can restrict airflow, don't buy them.

Care options: Only one necessary is the packaging option, they do an awesome wiring job without professional wiring option selected, and the paste they use is fine without buying the upgraded stuff.

I hope this helps all of Cyberpower PC's new customers have a better experience and proper expectations going forward with their purchases.

I assure you, they are a great company to do business with once you a knew a few things. Please feel free to post your build here first before buying, as you will get assistance from me or another senior member within 24 hours usually. We are pretty on point around here. Some of the more senior people to look for besides myself are DGWalker, GAN1957, Planeguy, and Rhyalus.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of cyberpowerpc, nor am I claiming to represent their opinions in this post. I am just a member who is quoting to you common advice given by me and other Senior Members of this community who are trying to help customers have a good shopping experience by getting the most bang for your buck.

Replies:
Posted By: bigdcobia
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:14am
Great info A....I did do most of what you recommened. I even called after I placed my order and switched from WIN 8 to WIN 7...Not hearing anything good about WIN 8. Luckily they updated my order...Mine is supposed to ship out on 12/27...I don't anticpate that happening, but I am hopeful it will go out within a week after that. Guess we shall see...I will keep everyone posted...Wink

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 5:58pm
Glad to hear it, hope you enjoy your new system. :)

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 1:14am
Bump - sticky please

Posted By: Rhyalus
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 4:04am
Check out THIS thread, Althalus... I think we got a lot done here - it was never stickied.

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23088

I brought that thread back to the top, FYI.

R

-------------
i7-8700K / Gigabyte Aorus 5
Corsair H110i
16GB DDR4 RAM
3TB HDD
1TB WD Blue SSD
500GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2
GTX 1080 8GB
Phantek Enthoo Pro

Posted By: GAN1957
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 5:35am
Hey "R" as I said YOUR BACK!!!!!

I constantly use your thread as a link for people asking questions or having issues.

HAPPY NEW YEAR,,,,, WOO HOO

-------------
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 10:34pm
LOL Thanks Rhyalus, that is a nice thread you put together. :)

Posted By: Jnoble212
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 2:24pm
This is very helpful.

Posted By: ramprat
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 9:09pm
Hi,new to Cyberpower and the forums, hope I did ok on my build. Ordered it before I read this. Zalman Z9 Plus mid-tower case ( hope it has four fans because that is what it shows but invoice only shows 2) I5-3570K OC 10%, Intel OC PLAN, Gigabyte GA Z77 MOBO, 16gb of ram (Corsair XMS at 1866mhz) AMD Radeon 7870 2gb graphics card, 2TB HDD, 2 optical drives, Extremegear 800w psu and the good packaging, pro wiring and thermal paste. Corsair Hydro H60 with the push-pull fan option. OS is Windows 7 Professional.  TTL cost w/shipping 1269.00 Will be used for FSX GOLD  and other flight sim games. Only concern is the case. Hope they gave me the one I paid for.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 2:02pm
Looks like i messed up. Ordered mine before i joined and read about this psu. No chance they could have fixed them is there?

Posted By: DGWalker
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 3:50pm
Hmmm...looks like you're an old coot. If your profile is right you're exactly eleven days older than me.Cool

Anyway...if you ordered recently and haven't made any changes you might be able to make one or two if you call them. I'd beyond any doubt replaced your PSU. I suggest either the 750 watt, 80+ Bronze Corsair CMPSU-750TXV2 (+$42 over the 800 watt Standard) if you have no plans of Crossfire with two of the 7870s, or the 850 watt version if you are/might be going to Crossfire (+$62 over 800 watt Standard price); it depends on your motherboard. The rest of your build looks pretty sound...

-------------
Phenom II X6 1100T
HAF 932 Blue
GA-990FXA-UD3
GIGABYTE GV-R795WF3-3GD Radeon HD 7950
16GB G.Skill Ares 1866MHz
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
2TB SATA III
PCP&C 950W 80+ Silver
Antec KUHLER H2O 920

Posted By: Prognek
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 5:02pm
Looking for some advice and/or criticism on a new PC. Posted a new thread for it below as well as the 7 day saved profile I made today.

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27575

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ETNAR

-------------
-- This above all to thine own self be true

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 8:09pm
Thanks DG now i do feel old. Yes my DOB IS 1-13-56 and yes I was born on a Friday!!!!! Now as to my system I am supposed to get it tomorrow 1-23-13. My MOBO is Gigabyte GA Z77 D3H. Extra 17$ for this. No plans for crossfire or sli. Dont mind spending the extra cash for a good psu but will wait and see if I have issues with the 800w. I may have an issue with the case as I ordered the Zalman Z9 Plus which according to the description comes with 4 standard fans however my invoice only shows 2 fans. Have you heard of anyone with this problem? Glad to know someone out there is reading my posts. Thanks, Dave

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 11:22pm
Sounds like you might of had a case where it has 2 fans, with 2 optional fans, but if you don't select the maximum fans option they don't put in the optional fans. Hope the PSU works out for you...but you do know if it fails it can fry your pc? Granted it might just fail and do no harm, but you are much more daring person than I to be willing to take that risk.

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 5:12am
You know I am an Nvidia fan also. I would seriously look at going with the 7970 3Gb edition, they are about $127.00 cheaper each and you can flash the GPU to get it to the GHZ version.

-------------
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 9:19am
Just talked to CP customer service They buy their cases bare no fans and only install 2 even though the Zalman website says it comes with 4 standard fans. So i got one front and one rear 120mm fan plus the liquid cooling with the push/pull fan setup for the cpu. Will have to put in the other fans myself. Can someone help me with that? Dont know anything about computers. Remember I am an OLD guy. They did tell me that if i have problems with the psu that i could exchange it for a differant one and pay the difference. If it fries my PC then they can build me a new one and i will tell them to put in the extra fans and good psu and pay the difference.

-------------
I LOVE FLYING AND FSX GOLD

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 2:59pm
OK y'ol' coot! Installing fans is generally pretty easy, as long as you can get to the fan spaces. I'm not sure which two fans come installed; I'll guess it's the front and rear fans. So the side fan, important for cooling the GPU, would be fairly easy. The mounting holes are already there, so it's just a matter of removing the side panel and screwing the fan in place, then connecting it to either a three or four pin connector...this blue LED  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200049 - Rosewill  fan (I have some, and they are bright because they have four blue LEDs when many others have only two) uses a three pin but comes with a four pin adapter. Same with the top fan, although you'll need to avoid the computer hardware in that area. The bottom mount intake fan is of lesser importance and may see some interference from the bottom mounted power supply, but again the screw holes are there for mounting.

If you're limited in the number of fans you can install due to the placement of hardware blocking spaces, realize that the most important fan spaces to fill are front, back, and side, followed by top and bottom. Front for intake of outside air, rear to exhaust air, and side to cool your GPU. A top fan -- mounted as an exhaust fan -- helps get hot air out of the case, while a bottom intake fan brings more air into the case. Fans are mounted as such: front, side, bottom are intake fans, rear and top are exhaust.

-------------
Phenom II X6 1100T
HAF 932 Blue
GA-990FXA-UD3
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
2TB SATA III
PCP&C 950W 80+ Silver
Antec KUHLER H2O 920

Date Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 1:01pm
DG-Got system yesterday. Case has1 120mm in front  1 120mm on bottom and my liquid cooling dual fan setup in the rearfor my cpu. Also has 1 120 mm fan on side but is not hooked up. No more connections on motherboard. Called CP and they are sending me a adapter 4 pin to 3 pin so I can hook it up. Hope I can figure out which 4 pin to plug into......ramprat

-------------
I LOVE FLYING AND FSX GOLD

Posted By: BeeCoy
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 8:30pm
Great thread. Much respect for caring about what people get considering computers aren't cheep and it's a terrible thing to have something go wrong.

Here are the things i'm looking to do:

I'm looking to mostly to play games on my computer. I'll be wanting to record the gameplay. Preferably i'll find a better recording software than Fraps that doesn't cause as much lag. When not recording, i'll play on normal video settings. When i am recording i'll play on the lowest settings possible. (I'm not picky about playing on ultra settings. I just want to play most all games on normal with no lag). I will also like to edit those recording with programs such as Sony Vegas. I do have a laptop (Macbook Pro), so i'm just looking to play, record, and edit pc games. I'm not one to push my computer to the limit - i'm very conservative and careful when it comes to that stuff. I have a 500gb hard drive so i can keep it clean. I would also like to add another video card down the road. Would my power supply and other things support two cards?

Much input would be very appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
PS: I'm going for under $1000 total price (including shipping).

*BASE_PRICE: [+539]
BLUETOOTH: None
CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
CAS: Thermaltake Commander Mid-Tower Gaming Case [-4] (Black Color)
CASUPGRADE: None
CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
CD2: None
COOLANT: Standard Coolant
CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.80 GHz Quad-Core AM3+ CPU 4MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology [+20]
CS_FAN: Default case fans
ENGRAVING: None
FA_HDD: None
FAN: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
FLASHMEDIA: None
FREEBIE_CU1: FREE DiRT Showdown Game Coupon [+0]
FREEBIE_MB: None
FREEBIE_VC: None
FREEBIE_VC2: None
GLASSES: None
HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+27] (Single Drive)
HDD2: None
IEEE_CARD: None
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory [+33] (Kingston HyperX [+0])
MONITOR: None
MONITOR2: None
MONITOR3: None
MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX/SLI] ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional AMD 990FX Chipset DDR3 Socket AM3+ ATX w/ F-stream, UEFI, & 7.1 THX TruStudio Audio, eSATA, Dual GbLAN, 3 Gen2 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI [+110]
MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+33]
RUSH: No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Date 12 Business Days
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
TABLET: None
TEMP: None
TVRC: None
USB: None
USBFLASH: None
USBHD: None
USBX: None
VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+157] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
VIDEO2: None
VIDEO3: None
WNC: None
_PRICE: (+934)
_view_: {EF8D31D9-5A6D-41CE-95EF-138161E6A9BF}
_load_: 1/25/2013 8:19:28 PM

I'm also considering this (Change in CPU) if it's significant enough for what i want to do.

*BASE_PRICE: [+655]
CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
CAS: Thermaltake Commander Mid-Tower Gaming Case [-14] (Black Color)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified)
FAN: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+9] (Single Drive)
MB_SRT: None
MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Kingston HyperX [+0])
MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX/SLI] ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3x PCIe x16 (2 Gen3, 1 Gen2), 2 PCie x1 & 2 PCI (Extreme OC Certified) [+28]
POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+33]
RUSH: No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Date 12 Business Days
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
TUNING: None
VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+157] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
_PRICE: (+991)
_view_: {EF8D31D9-5A6D-41CE-95EF-138161E6A9BF}
_load_: 1/25/2013 8:14:44 PM

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 8:38pm
bump

Posted By: gary.zw
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:29am
Power Supply -*** DO NOT BUY STANDARD POWER SUPPLIES***

Ok I bought my CyberpowerPC from Newegg  which has the 700w xtremegear PSU-- I should have been reading the forums and avoided my mistake. Ok my PC should be here Saturday.

I will order another PSU from Newegg and switch it out-- is this a good one and will it replace the xtremegear as far as wiring goes?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171067 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171067

Posted By: Zakoschris
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 9:22pm
Yea I think I just bought a stand PS..

-------------
www.programnexus.net

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by gary.zw gary.zw wrote:

Power Supply -*** DO NOT BUY STANDARD POWER SUPPLIES***

Ok I bought my CyberpowerPC from Newegg  which has the 700w xtremegear PSU-- I should have been reading the forums and avoided my mistake. Ok my PC should be here Saturday.

I will order another PSU from Newegg and switch it out-- is this a good one and will it replace the xtremegear as far as wiring goes?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171067 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171067

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817703027 - Here  is a better deal. This is 750 watts compared with 720, 80+ Silver compared to 80+ Bronze, and is $110 with an additional $10 MIR with $4 shipping compared to $130 with $6 shipping. Net savings of $32 after the rebate...

-------------
Phenom II X6 1100T
HAF 932 Blue
GA-990FXA-UD3
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
2TB SATA III
PCP&C 950W 80+ Silver
Antec KUHLER H2O 920

Posted By: Kinky Unkorn
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 12:48pm
Great thread! I remember a few years back when I joined these forums and ordered my PC, I made the mistake of going with a standard power supply and got an Apevia. Power supply was fried within a few days and remember seeing on here about the paper clip test. Ordered a Corsair and now my Brother is the owner of that computer. I do plan on ordering a gaming desktop from here by today though, as my iMac is giving me issues

Posted By: 727Customz
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 8:05am
what kind of problems with the standard coolent systems...I just recieved my system built with the standard stuff?

Posted By: LilKittay
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Kinky Unkorn Kinky Unkorn wrote:

Great thread! I remember a few years back when I joined these forums and ordered my PC, I made the mistake of going with a standard power supply and got an Apevia. Power supply was fried within a few days and remember seeing on here about the paper clip test. Ordered a Corsair and now my Brother is the owner of that computer. I do plan on ordering a gaming desktop from here by today though, as my iMac is giving me issues

*looks at apevia psu*

>.>

please refer me to this paperclip test?

Posted By: mrtran
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 10:22pm
hi im new on the forum and im also a computer noob. this is the first time i order a gaming pc . i have to save money for quite a while to buy it, but after see so many horror story about cp i was kinda worryConfused but thanks to dgwalker and althalus after reading this thread  i was able know about which ram.psu, not to get,  and can any one tell me if shipping using ups ground is safe? what are the chance that im going to get a good pc from cyber
oh yea here is my new build
*BASE_PRICE: [+449]
CAS: Zalman Z9 Plus Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Fan Controller, Temperature Display & Side panel Window [+8]
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3570 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 [+100]
CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]
FAN: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+27] (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory [+39] (G.SKILL Ripjaws X [+9])
MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H Intel B75 Chipset DDR3 mATX Mainboard w/ 7.1 HD Audio, HDMI, GbLAN, USB 3.0, SATA-III, 2x Gen2 PCIe x16 & PCI
RUSH: No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Date 10 Business Days
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+222] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
_PRICE: (+896)

Posted By: bluesingincat
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 5:11am
I ordered the Corsair Hydro series H60, but was told I couldn't get the push\pull feature. Is this cooling system any good?

-------------
Some days it's just too much trouble to chew through my leather straps.

Posted By: sirstrider
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 5:52am
great post - wish I knew all this before I bought my FANG in 2010!  I've spent hundreds fixing their open cooling system, starting with pump that died.

I have sort of gotten used to purging and flushing the cooling system - just like with a car.  If you need ANYTHING liquid cooling, FrozenCPU.com has more than you can imagine.  If you are wondering what to do, PM me and I will put you in contact with their liquid cooling guru.

BTW - is there a configuration (like the old 2010 FANG) that offers 30% overclocking and liquid cooling GTX-680 (mine is a 480)?  Back in 2010, it was hard to find the FANG on their website - and I can't find anything now but 20% overclocking and no liquid cooled GPU's.

Posted By: sirstrider
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 6:14am
Originally posted by sirstrider sirstrider wrote:

BTW - is there a configuration (like the old 2010 FANG) that offers 30% overclocking and liquid cooling GTX-680 (mine is a 480)?  Back in 2010, it was hard to find the FANG on their website - and I can't find anything now but 20% overclocking and no liquid cooled GPU's.

OK, found the FANG Black Mamba - sweet...

Posted By: LeFuse
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 7:39am
Im just really bummed about the making time. it is going to take 2 weeks (13 days) instead of the 5 i was estimated. I need it for school and gaming... Already been in trouble at school for not having a pc...

-------------
*LeFuse*

Posted By: Tuvac
Date Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 7:33am

OK guys, below is my build, and I'm ready for any suggestions.  I want the laptop both for gaming and for playing music (Mostly 'flac' files: Laptop to DAC to High End Stereo Equipment).  I do have some questions that I hope you guys can help me with, or at least sent me a link from where I can get some credible info. 

1. Is there a big difference between the 'Intel i7-3630QM Processor 2.40 GHz' and the 'Intel i7-3740QM Processor 2.70 GHz', or is the difference so negligible that I should just save the money?

2. The 240GB Corsair Neutron GTX SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 555MB/s Read & 511MB/s Write, or the 250GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 250MB/s Write.  Which would be better?

3. Is the 'Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 a/b/g/n WiFi Card' with the 'Netgear PUSH2TV (Version 2.0) Adapter' the  best way to go, or are other options better?

4. Best option for cooling the laptop?

5. For gaming or music, which OS is better, Win 7 Pro (64-bit Edition) or Win 8 Pro(64-bit Edition)?

And to all that respond, thank you so much.  SmileBig%20smile

Configuration

• *BASE_PRICE: [+1749]
  • ADAPTER: Full Range AC adapter, AC in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 20V, 15A, 300W
  • BAGS: None
  • BATTERY: 6 cell smart Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 48.84Wh
  • BLUETOOTH: Built-in Bluetooth
  • CD: Clevo 6X Blu-Ray Reader/8X DVD±R/2.4X + DL Super-Multi Drive (NB-379-BLURAY) [+79]
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3740QM Mobile Processor 2.70 GHz 6M Smart Cache, Max Turbo Freq. 3.70 GHz [+166]
  • DPORT: Built-in DisplayPort
  • FLASHMEDIA: Built-In 9in1 Media Reader
  • FREEBIE_VC: Free Metro: Last Light Coupon [+0]
  • GEAR1: Cooler Master SF-19 (USB 2.0) Gaming Notebook Cooler Model:SGA-4000-KKNF1 [+53]
  • HDD: 240GB Corsair Neutron GTX SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 555MB/s Read & 511MB/s Write [+183] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: 750GB Seagate Momentus XT 7200 RPM SATA600 Hybrid Hard Drive w/ 8GB SSD Caching [+59]
  • INVERTER: None
  • KEYBOARD1: Integrated Illuminated Full Size Isolated Keyboard with Numeric Pad W/A/S/D Gaming Key [+0]
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3-1600 SODIMM Memory [+58] (Corsair Vengeance Gaming)
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: Mobile Intel HM77 Chipset Mainboard
  • MOUSE1: BUILT-IN TOUCHPAD [+0]
  • NETWORK: Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Network Card
  • NOTEBOOK: Clevo P370EM Gaming Notebook 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 Display w/ Illuminated Keyboard, Built-in 2.0 MP Webcam, Fingerprint Sensor, HDMI Port, Li-Ion Battery, & Universal AC Adapter
  • NOTEBOOK_COVER: Fang III Taipan Gaming Notebook Cover - Original Black
  • RAID: Non-RAID Storage
  • RUSH: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS
  • SECURITY: Built-in Biometric Fingerprint Sensor
  • SERVICE: STANDARD 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
  • SOUND: Built-in 3D Premium Surround Sound
  • SPEAKERS: Built-in Stereo Speakers System
  • TABLET: None
  • TVRC: None
  • USB: Built-in 1x USB2.0 Ports + 3x USB3.0 Ports
  • USBFLASH: None
  • USBHD: None
  • VIDEO: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 680M 4GB GDDR5 Video (NB-379-102) [+264]
  • VIDEOCAMERA1: Built-in 2.0 Mega Pixel Webcam [+0]
  • WNC: Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 a/b/g/n WiFi Card [Intel WiDi Ready] [+26]
  • WTV: None
  • _PRICE: (+2668)

-------------
Tuvac

Date Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 10:18am
@Tuvac

Really better to start your own thread.

An i7 is a waste for gaming, hyperthreading not needed, can be used for running multiple apps, etc. An "i5" cpu is fine.The only difference between an i5 and i7, is the hyperthreading.

16GB's of Ram also not needed for any gaming, *gb's is fine

The Intel centrino Wi/Fi is OK.

Either SSD is good, I tend to like Samsung.

Laptop cooling make sure and get a cooling pad to set it on with fans, a lot of choices there.

Win 8 is designed for touch screen, stick with Win7, "PRO" is not needed, it is designed for business use when you need to back your OS to a network drive, you also have multi-language support and run some older programs in a backwards compatible mode. If you can use any of these fine go with Pro version.

-------------

Posted By: Kinky Unikorn
Date Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:48pm
I just finished ordering my 2nd PC from CyberPower last night. Glad to know that this time I had my information straight on what to get and what not to get, as well as better suggestions, which a big thank you goes out to the members of this forum for helping me :)

I know the first PC I ordered a few years ago, I made the mistake of ordering a standard PSU and got an Apevia that fried out on me in 3 days...lol

Posted By: Numb
Date Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:45pm
Thats not good..

-------------
I5-3570k AsusSabertooth MB
2x His ICEQX2 7950Boost in Xfire 180 intel 330 SSD
8GBS Corsair Vengence 2133mhz
HyperX Ram Cooler
CM Storm Stryker
NZXT HUE case lights
Corsair AX850Pro 80 plus gold

Posted By: ThatGuy3
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 12:57pm
Hey guys just ordered my PC from here, i switched from the standard water cooling to the thermaltake fan as i read the standard isnt the greatest coolant system, the man over the phone said i could only change one thing so i changed that and left the standard power supply, about how long do you think i have until the standard PSU should be replaced as i dont have infinite amounts of funds sadly.

Thanks!

-------------
Go New York Rangers!

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by ThatGuy3 ThatGuy3 wrote:

...about how long do you think i have until the standard PSU should be replaced...

Kind of depends on the wattage of the PSU and the load on it. The video card is by far the largest draw on a PSU, so if you've got a high end video card with a 600 watt Standard it won't last as long as a low to mid-range card on an 800 watt. When I first got my CP computer I had a Radeon 4850 with an 800 watt "CyberPowerPC XF800S Performance" PSU (that was the name before they started using XtremeGear, then Standard), and later upgraded to a Radeon 5770, and it worked fine for 2+ years. But the 4850 and 5770 were mid-range cards; when I decided to upgrade to the 6950 I currently have I upgraded the PSU to the 950 watt, 80+ Silver PC Power and Cooling model I have now.

Let us know your entire build and we can go from there...

-------------
Phenom II X6 1100T
HAF 932 Blue
GA-990FXA-UD3
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
2TB SATA III
PCP&C 950W 80+ Silver
Antec KUHLER H2O 920

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 1:56pm
BASE_PRICE: [+1220]
CARE2: Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
CARE3: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System [+19]
CAS: * Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ 2 x 230mm fans, 4x Easy Swap HDD, Dual Power Supply Support, & front USB 3.0 Port (Black Color)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
GEAR1: FREE Gamer Starter Kit from Inland Micro [+0]
HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [-23] (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support) ASUS P9X79 LE Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX w/ Remote GO!, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI [+32]
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
RUSH: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS
TEMP: Aerocool Touch 2000 Dual Bay Touch Screen Fan Control [+39]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+255] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
XWNC1: ASUS USB-N13 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 300Mbps Wireless USB Adapter [+22]

and i have changed the liquid cooling to the thermaltake cpu cooler fan

-------------
Go New York Rangers!

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 1:57pm
i just dont want it to harm my system as i intend to have this system for a very long time with minor upgrades, having read alot on the forums.

-------------
Go New York Rangers!

Posted By: edbarqs
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 7:24am
hi, what about this spec. im planning to buy.

• BLUETOOTH: USB Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter [+10]
  • CAS: CFI Boreallight Full-Tower Gaming Case w/ 1x 140 & 2x 120mm Fans, Front USB 3.0, HDD Easy Swap Bays & Side-Panel Window (Black Color)
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CD: LG 12X Internal Blu-ray Drive & DVDRW, 3D Playback Combo Drive (BLACK COLOR)
  • CD2: None
  • COOLANT: Standard Coolant
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified)
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • ENGRAVING: Custom Message - Max 35 characters (including spaces) [+0] (Courier New)
  • ENGRAVING_MSG: EDWIL BARQUIN P.T.
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+9])
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • FREEBIE_MB: None
  • FREEBIE_VC: Free Metro: Last Light Coupon [+0]
  • FREEBIE_VC2: None
  • GLASSES: None
  • HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • IEEE_CARD: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD1: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard [+5]
  • KEYBOARD2: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Tt eSports AMARU Gaming Keyboard & Ryujin Gaming Mouse [+0]
  • MB_SRT: None
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • MONITOR2: None
  • MONITOR3: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX/SLI] MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Intel Z87 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Military Class 4, OC Genie II, 7.1 Sound Blaster Cinema Audio, Killer E2205 GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe x16 & 4 PCIe x1 (Extreme OC Certified) [-9]
  • MOUSE1: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge [+4]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more)
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+9]
  • RESERVOIR: None
  • SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • TEMP: None
  • TUNING: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel [+24]
  • USB: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling [+21])
  • VIDEO2: None
  • VIDEO3: None
  • WNC: 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCI Wireless Adapter Network Card [+26]
  • _PRICE: (+1209)

thanks.

Posted By: tth72189
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:08am
hey guys just looking for some advice for this build? thanks in advance for any help!

• *BASE_PRICE: [+890]
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CAS: * Cooler Master HAF-XM Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ 2x 200mm fan, Front USB 3.0 & X-Dock HDD HotSwap [+51]
  • CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 [-140]
  • CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • ENGRAVING_MSG:
  • FAN: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+9])
  • FREEBIE_VC: None
  • HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • KEYBOARD1: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Tt eSports AMARU Gaming Keyboard & Ryujin Gaming Mouse [+0]
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Patriot Viper III [+14])
  • MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX/SLI] MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Intel Z87 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Military Class 4, OC Genie II, 7.1 Sound Blaster Cinema Audio, Killer E2205 GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe x16 & 4 PCIe x1 (Extreme OC Certified) [+0]
  • OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium [+104] (64-bit Edition)
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Corsair CX750 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply [+32]
  • SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
  • TUNING: None
  • VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+25] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
  • WNC: None
  • _PRICE: (+994)
  • _view_: {2849F51E-1A83-4BC7-A842-BB49BD4A73CF}
  • _load_: 7/5/2013 10:03:20 AM

Posted By: Cyber_sales
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by tth72189 tth72189 wrote:

hey guys just looki<cite>n</cite>g fo<cite>r</cite> some advice <span ="st">f</span>o<cite>r</cite> this <span ="st">b</span>uild? tha<cite>nk</cite>s in advance fo<cite>r</cite> any help!<div ="sc-detail">

• *BASE_PRICE: [+890]
  • CAS: * Cooler Master HAF-XM Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ 2x 200mm fan, Front USB 3.0 & X-Dock HDD HotSwap [+51]
  • CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 [-140]
  • ENGRAVING_MSG:
  • FREEBIE_VC: None
  • HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • KEYBOARD1: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Tt eSports AMARU Gaming Keyboard & Ryujin Gaming Mouse [+0]
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Patriot Viper III [+14])
  • MOTHERBOARD:
    [CrossFireX/SLI] MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Intel Z87 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard
    w/ Military Class 4, OC Genie II, 7.1 Sound Blaster Cinema Audio,
    Killer E2205 GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe x16 & 4 PCIe x1 (Extreme OC
    Certified) [+0]
  • OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium [+104] (64-bit Edition)
  • POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Corsair CX750 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply [+32]
  • TUNING: None
  • VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+25] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
  • _PRICE: (+994)
  • _view_: {2849F51E-1A83-4BC7-A842-BB49BD4A73CF}
  • _load_: 7/5/2013 10:03:20 AM

I don't see any problem with this setup.

Posted By: Serakek
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 7:07pm
Hi guys. Just looking for advice on a build I'm thinking about purchasing. Here are the specs:

*BASE_PRICE: [+1050]
CAS: * Cooler Master HAF-X Gaming Full Tower Case w/ 1x230mm Fan, 1x200mm Fans, 2xFront USB 3.0 Port [+126]
CASUPGRADE: 12in Liquid Neon Thunder Pattern Light [+15] (Blue Color)
CD: LG 12X Internal Blu-ray Drive & DVDRW, 3D Playback Combo Drive (BLACK COLOR)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified)
CS_FAN: Maximum Enermax 120MM Case Cooling Fans for selected case (Maximum Silent Operation) [+29] (500-1,200 RPM T.B. Silence Black Color with Blue LED Twister Bearing 8-14 dBA [+0])
ENGRAVING: Dragon Design [+19]
FAN: Asetek 570LX Liquid Cooling system w/ 240MM Radiator and Dual Fans (Extreme Overclocking Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) [+43]
FREEBIE_VC: Free Metro: Last Light Coupon [+0]
HDD: 120GB OCZ Agility 3 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 525MB/s Read & 500MB/s Write [+0] (Single Drive)
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [+112] (Single Drive)
HEADSET1: ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 GAMING HEADSET [+0]
KEYBOARD1: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Tt eSports AMARU Gaming Keyboard & Ryujin Gaming Mouse [+0]
MEMORY: 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory [-88] (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOPAD1: Tt eSports White-RA Special Tactics Mouse Pad [+18] (Black Color)
MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX/SLI] ASUS Z87-Deluxe Intel Z87 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Wi-Fi GO!, Ai Charger+, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 7.1 HD Audio, Dual GbLAN (1x Intel, 1x Realtek), 3x PCIe x16 (2 Gen3, 1 Gen2) & 4 PCIe x1 (All Venom OC Certified) [+257]
POWERSUPPLY: * 850 Watts - Cooler Master Silent Pro M 80 Plus Power Supply [+96]
TEMP: NZXT Sentry LX Aluminum High Performance Fan Control, Clock, & Temperature Display [+69]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+213] (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling)
_PRICE: (+1978)
_view_: {55CA912F-8861-4603-BD10-098A501375B1}
_load_: 7/6/2013 6:47:48 PM

Just looking for ways to cut down on the cost (thanks to this particular thread, I've already found more than a few measures to cut costs). Any advice would be appreciated.

P.S. I know it only has 4 GB of RAM. I'm going to buy some later.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 07 Jul 2013 at 11:19pm
i like the news very much ,hope you enjoy your new system

Posted By: phrett
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:19pm
Here is the rig I'm thinking of buying.  I feel pretty solid about all the components except the motherboard and the SSD.  I'm not familiar with the intricacies of the motherboard, and this one is a free upgrade to the standard assigned to the Black Pearl.  I would have preferred a smaller capacity SSD from OCZ based on the suggestion in the original post... but the only OCZ offered for this system is a 64gig Agility3, and the original suggestion called out Agility4.  Or am I safe going with the Agility3 as well???  Thoughts?

**Also, any feedback on the GPU would be helpful... not sure I'm picking the best bang for the buck... plus money isn't a huge issue, so if a little extra $ will result in much higher performance let me know.  This machine is for online gaming, photoshop, and perhaps eventually video editing.

CAS:CFI Taiji Full-Tower Gaming Case w/ 1x 140 & 2x 120mm Fans, Front USB 3.0, HDD Easy Swap Bays & Side-Panel Window
CASUPGRADE:12in Cold Cathode Neon Light [+10] (Red Color [+0])
CD:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
COOLANT:Standard Coolant
CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
CS_FAN:Maximum Enermax 120MM Case Cooling Fans for selected case (Maximum Silent Operation) [+29] (500-1,200 RPM T.B. Silence Black Color with Red LED Twister Bearing 8-14 dBA [+0])
FA_HDD:None
FAN:Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+9])
HDD:2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
HDD2:120 GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 530MB/s Read & 130MB/s Write [+115] (Single Drive)
HEADSET1:ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 GAMING HEADSET [+0]
IEEE_CARD:None
IUSB:Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD1:CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Blue Switch [+0]
MEMORY:16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (G.SKILL Ripjaws X [+49])
MOTHERBOARD:(3-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support) ASUS P9X79 LE Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX w/ Remote GO!, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI [+0]
MOUSE1:Cooler Master Storm Xornet Wired 2000 dpi Gaming Mouse [+0]
NETWORK:Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OS:Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional [+31] (64-bit Edition)
OVERCLOCK:Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more) [+19]
POWERSUPPLY:* 850 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-850TXV2 80 Plus Power Supply - Quad SLI Ready [+62]
SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
TEMP:None
TUNING:Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel [+29]
TVRC:None
USB:None
USBFLASH:USB 2.0 Portable Flash Drive [+6] (4GB)
USBHD:None
USBX:None
VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB 16X PCIe Video Card [+29] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
_PRICE:(+1627)

Posted By: InkbyLaNatra
Date Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:47pm
Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated. This is the build I am planning to buy. I do a lot of high end graphics and illustration and enjoy gaming as well. I am hoping I made the right choice.
*BASE_PRICE: [+1946]
CAS: CFI Boreallight Full-Tower Gaming Case w/ 1x 140 & 2x 120mm Fans, Front USB 3.0, HDD Easy Swap Bays & Side-Panel Window (Black Color)
CASUPGRADE: 12in Liquid Neon Thunder Pattern Light [+15] (Blue Color)
CD: Pioneer BDR-207BKS 12X Blu-Ray Writer (Black Color) [+28]
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Six-Core 3.20 GHz 12MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
CS_FAN: Maximum Enermax 120MM Case Cooling Fans for selected case (Maximum Silent Operation) [+29] (500-1,200 RPM T.B. Silence Black Color with Blue LED Twister Bearing 8-14 dBA [+0])
FA_HDD: Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System [+21] (2 x Systems [+27])
FAN: Asetek 570LX Liquid Cooling system w/ 240MM Radiator and Dual Fans (Extreme Overclocking Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) [-40]
FLASHMEDIA: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer [+10] (BLACK COLOR)
FREEBIE_VC: FREE $75 Value In-Game Hawken, Planetside 2 and World of Tanks w/ NVIDIA GTX 650 or above [+0]
HDD: 250 GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 250MB/s Write [+103] (Single Drive)
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) Western Digital Caviar Black SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [+180] (Single Drive)
HEADSET1: ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 GAMING HEADSET [+0]
KEYBOARD1: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Razer Cyclosa Gaming Keyboard & Abyssus Gaming Mouse [+0]
MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/2133MHz Quad Channel Memory [+64] (G.SKILL Ripjaws X [+29])
MOTHERBOARD: * (4-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support) GIGABYTE X79-UP4 Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Ultra Durable 5, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 4 Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1 & 1 PCI
MOUSE1: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge [+4]
NETWORK: Intel Pro Gigabit 10/100/1000 Network Card [+34]
OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional [+31] (64-bit Edition)
OVERCLOCK: Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more)
POWERSUPPLY: 1,200 Watts - Cooler Master Silent Pro 80 Plus Gold Power Supply ( 80 Plus Gold) [+109]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling)
_PRICE: (+2609)

Posted By: Soelus
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Althalus Althalus wrote:

New Customers -

Liquid Cooling - DO NOT choose the Cyberpower brand liquid cooling, unless you don't mind having an open ended liquid cooling system that requires maintenance. The rest of the liquid cooling systems are factory sealed to prevent leaking, closed loop systems that require no maintennance. Most commonly recommended are the Asetek and Thermalpro liquid cooling. I recommend dual standard push/pull option for better efficiency of cooling regardless of choice. Avoid Enermax options as it's silent, but less efficient. Push/pull is pretty silent.

I wish I would have realize this before I had ordered mine. O well Hopefully every stays good for me.

-------------

Posted By: vPatman
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 6:05pm
Hey guys. I am very focused about getting into PC gaming and PC building. I am on a budget however, like most people. If you could take a moment to lend me your opinions on this build I would appreciate it. I am looking to build a PC that can play upcoming games like Battlefield 4, and the Division. As well as games like starcraft. I will of course be able to upgrade the build as time passes, but I want something to get started.

Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window
Laser Engraving: None
Internal USB Extension Module: None
Neon Light Upgrade: None
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Default case fans
Noise Reduction Technology: None
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified)
Freebies: None
Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel: None
Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking
Cooling Fan: * Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler (Nickle Plated Double-V Heatpipe w/ Color Changing LED Cap)
Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: Standard Coolant
Motherboard: [CrossFireX] MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate Intel Z87 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Military Class 4, OC Genie II, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, HDMI, 2 Gen3 PCIe x16, 2x PCI-e & 2 PCI (Pro OC Certified)
Intel Smart Response Technology: None
Memory: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory (G.SKILL Ripjaws X)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
Video Card 2: None
Video Card 3: None
Power Supply Upgrade: 700 Watts - Cooler Master i700 700W 80 Plus Bronze Certified Active PFC Power Supply
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
Data Hard Drive: None
Hard Drive Cooling Fan: None
External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None
USB Flash Drive: None
Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: None
External Optical Drive: None
Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
3D Vision Glasses: None
LCD Monitor: None
2nd Monitor: None
3rd Monitor: None
Speakers: None
Network: Onboard Gigabit LA

Posted By: glaymog
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 11:13pm
hi. I am buying a system for my sons. one wants to use a flight sim - xplane 10, and the other plays games. we are in canada. what do you think of this build? any suggestions to add or even reduce? I don't want to spend a fortune. thanks, all.
CyberPower Black Pearl
$2005
*BASE_PRICE: [+1269]
Case: CFI Taiji Full-Tower Gaming Case w/ 1x 140 & 2x 120mm Fans, Front USB 3.0, HDD Easy Swap Bays & Side-Panel Window
Laser Engraving Message:
Internal USB Extension Module: None
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Default case fans
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Quad-Core 3.70 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
Freebies: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
Cooling Fan: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+9])
Motherboard: (3-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support) ASUS P9X79 LE Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX w/ Remote GO!, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI
Memory: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
Power Supply Upgrade: * 1,000 Watts - Cooler Master Silent Pro 80 Plus Gold Power Supply [+90]
Hard Drive: 250 GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 250MB/s Write [+103] (Single Drive)
Data Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+100] (Single Drive)
External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None
Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
3D Vision Glasses: None
LCD Monitor: * 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 ASUS VS247H-P 1080P (23.6" Viewable) 2ms LED Backlight, DVI, HDMI Input [+179]
2nd Monitor: * 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 ASUS VS247H-P 1080P (23.6" Viewable) 2ms LED Backlight, DVI, HDMI Input [+179]
Speakers: None
Network: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
Keyboard: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard [+5]
Mouse: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge [+4]
Mouse Pad: None
Headset: None
Gaming Gear: None
Extra Thermal Display: None
Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: FREE! 802.11N Dual Band Wireless + Bluetooth 4.0 Expansion Card
External Wireless Network Card: None
Wireless 802.11 B/G/N Access Point: None
Bluetooth: None
Flash Media Reader/Writer: None
Video Camera: None
Tablet: None
Cable: None
Power Protection: OPTI-UPS VS575CB 575VA/345W 6 Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply [+57]
IEEE1394 Card: None
Internal USB Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
USB Port: None
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 8 (64-bit Edition)
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None
Office Suite: None
Games: None
Ultra Care Option: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
Service: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Rush Service: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS
*_PRICE: (+2005)

-------------
glaymog

Posted By: evilxangelx
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 2:47pm
Is this really good for the price of everything i added? i want a really good gaming pc that can play the newist games on high detail with no lag and mostly fps and mmorpgs. so please message on what you think. if you have any suggestions that would be great thanks.

*BASE_PRICE:[+1100]

BLUETOOTH:None

CARE1:Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]

CARE2:Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]

CARE3:Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System [+19]

CAS:Cooler Master Elite 431 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window [-35]

CASUPGRADE:None

CD:LG 12X Internal Blu-ray Drive & DVDRW, 3D Playback Combo Drive (BLACK COLOR)

CD2:None

CPU:AMD FX-6100 3.30 GHz Six-Core AM3+ CPU 6MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology [-110]

CS_FAN:Maximum 120MM Color Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+15] (Blue Color)

ENGRAVING:None

ENGRAVING_MSG:

FA_HDD:Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System [+21] (1 x System)

FAN:* CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo Gaming Cooling Fan [-27]

FLASHMEDIA:None

FREEBIE_VC2:None

GLASSES:None

HDD:1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [-18] (Single Drive)

HDD2:None

IEEE_CARD:None

KEYBOARD1:AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard [+5]

MEMORY:8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory [-37] (Corsair or Major Brand)

MONITOR:* 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 ASUS VS247H-P 1080P (23.6" Viewable) 2ms LED Backlight, DVI, HDMI Input [+179]

MONITOR2:None

MONITOR3:None

MOTHERBOARD:* [CrossFireX/SLI] GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AMD 990FX Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Ultra Durable™ 3, Dual Bios, On/Off USB Charge & 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 4 Gen2 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI

MOUSE1:AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge [+4]

OS:Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium [+0] (64-bit Edition)

OVERCLOCK:Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more) [+19]

POWERSUPPLY:600 Watts - Corsair CX600 600W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply [+17]

PRINTER_CABLE1:10-FT HDMI v1.4 Cable Type-A Male to Male High Speed Cable [+10] (1 piece)

RUSH:NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS

SERVICE:STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SPEAKERS:None

TABLET:None

TEMP:None

TVRC:None

USB:None

USBFLASH:None

USBHD:None

USBX:None

VIDEO:AMD Radeon HD 7750 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [-120] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

VIDEO2:NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 4GB 16X PCIe Video Card [+81] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

VIDEO3:None

WNC:PCI Wireless 802.11n 150Mbps Network Interface Card [+19]

_PRICE:(+1171)

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 4:07pm
To the poster above me, post this in the Build & Compability Questions section of the forum to get a better response...

-------------
Phenom II X6 1100T
HAF 932 Blue
GA-990FXA-UD3
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
2TB SATA III
PCP&C 950W 80+ Silver
Antec KUHLER H2O 920

Posted By: Joebla
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 6:45pm
Does anyone know how to contact a supervisor at Cyberpower?  I ordered a new PC on 10-31-13.  I received a back order notice (today 11-7-13) that the power supply is not available and asked the sales to upgrade to another for $11.  They responded that the power supply would not be available until end of next week. 
Than I received another email from them that the "GIGABYTE PCI-E 802.11 B/G/N" is back ordered but no promise date.  Just the name Steve D. as a  contact and no phone number.
I called the general sales department and they said they could not help me. Please help!Shocked

Posted By: magialuna
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2013 at 11:45pm
Wow. I truly wish I had seen this *before* I ordered. I didn't know this board was here.

I'm just here now because the computer I was so excited to get doesn't work and I'm trying to troubleshoot it.

So, I didn't get Corsair but I also didn't get the other memory you named. Is Adata bad or good?

And, as far as maintenance in the future on the cooling system (which I really don't want to consider--I really never thought about it other than hoping it would keep the computer cool and in good condition longer) mine says it is "Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance" will this require me to take it apart and do something complicated and/or expensive or not?

I actually came to this part of the forum because I saw a post asking us to introduce ourselves... so I hope it's not too rude to put this in the same post?

I'm Clare. I'm a Librarian and retired Navy Chief. I just purchased a new unit and I'm having some problems-- lots of problems, so I am going to post in the Graphic Card area. I have a AMD driven Motherboard which is just REFUSING to accept the Radeon R9 290 driver... and I'm losing my mind. I'll put the specifics up over there I suppose. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

I really wish I had come here first. You seem very knowledgeable. I'm glad to know you are here, I am responsible for the upkeep of our library's computers, network and webpage so... when things get beyond me would it be ok to ask folks here occasionally?

Happy holidays,

Clare

Posted By: Golem
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by magialuna magialuna wrote:

Wow. I truly wish I had seen this *before* I ordered. I didn't know this board was here.

I'm just here now because the computer I was so excited to get doesn't work and I'm trying to troubleshoot it.

So, I didn't get Corsair but I also didn't get the other memory you named. Is Adata bad or good?

And, as far as maintenance in the future on the cooling system (which I really don't want to consider--I really never thought about it other than hoping it would keep the computer cool and in good condition longer) mine says it is "Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance" will this require me to take it apart and do something complicated and/or expensive or not?

I actually came to this part of the forum because I saw a post asking us to introduce ourselves... so I hope it's not too rude to put this in the same post?

I'm Clare. I'm a Librarian and retired Navy Chief. I just purchased a new unit and I'm having some problems-- lots of problems, so I am going to post in the Graphic Card area. I have a AMD driven Motherboard which is just REFUSING to accept the Radeon R9 290 driver... and I'm losing my mind. I'll put the specifics up over there I suppose. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

I really wish I had come here first. You seem very knowledgeable. I'm glad to know you are here, I am responsible for the upkeep of our library's computers, network and webpage so... when things get beyond me would it be ok to ask folks here occasionally?

Happy holidays,

Clare

Your memory and cooler should be fine.
Did you buy the enhanced packing option?
If you reset things and checked the basics and it won't work. Send it back quickly.

Posted By: benlee759
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 2:07pm
I wish I read this before I ordered my PC.

But the specs are:
*BASE_PRICE: [+885]
CAS: CYBERPOWERPC X-Saber w/ USB 3.0, Large Side Panel Window (Black with Red LED)
CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.00 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology [+34]
FAN: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Enhance Cooling Performance [+7] (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
FREEBIE_MB: FREE! 802.11 B/G/N Wireless + Bluetooth 4.0 Card [+0]
FREEBIE_VC1: Batman Arkham Origins + Assassin's Creed Black Flag + Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Game Coupon [+0]
HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
HEADSET: ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 GAMING HEADSET [+0]
INSTANTREBATE: Extra $30 Instant Rebate on Holiday Mega Deal Desktops and Holiday Special Desktops [-30]
KEYBOARD: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Cooler Master Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo [+0]
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory [+89] (ADATA XPG V2)
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 4 Classic, On/Off Charge, GbLAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 2 PCI
OS: Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial
POWERSUPPLY: 650 Watts - Thermaltake ToughPower TP-650P 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Ultra-Quiet Power Supply [+0]
RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 2 to 3 weeks
SOFT1: McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 [+0]
TABLET1: None [+0]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+159] (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling [+0])
_PRICE: (+1144)

Can someone please tell me if it is good or if I need to change anything.
Thanks.

Posted By: Velmonte
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 4:31pm
Is this a good build?

CAS: CYBERPOWERPC X-Titan 200 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Fan Control, EZ Swap HDD Dock, Side Panel Window (White Color [+0])
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Quad-Core 3.70 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
HEADSET: None
MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1866MHz Quad Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V2)
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE X79-UP4 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 5, GblAN, 4 GEn3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCI
OS: Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial
POWERSUPPLY: 1,000 Watts - Corsair RM1000 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply [+134]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

Also, I was wondering if the coolant is already added to the system before it gets shipped or not. I know it's likely a silly question, but I'm new to this. If not, how do I install the coolant if need be, and will I need to maintain it?

Posted By: Vesuvius
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 10:56am
Custom wiring. I am thinking about getting the new Hadron Air. Since there is a window and mini itx I really would like to know what they difference is in professional wiring for 19 bucs vs standard. It they do indeed to more cable management vs just letting cables like there I would go for it. How do I make sure which is better or not. Would love to see a pitcture of the standard wiring vs the custom

Posted By: Mopar
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 4:28pm
I ordered the professional wiring. The logic behind it was that it would have someone with an attention to detail inside the case that may catch things like stuff not plugged in firmly.

Posted By: TheHastyTadpole
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 9:21am
So I, like others above me, wish I had seen this prior to making my order. I went with the standard 800W PSU. Even though I dont have a monster GPU (R9 270X IceQ Edition) Id rather be safe than sorry.

Calling to change the PSU today. High Five for the heads up.

EDIT: Scratch that, I actually ordered the Standard 80 600W

EDIT2: Oh well, they said they've already pulled the parts and begun production and to make a change now Id have to cancel and reorder. Changing out a PSU isnt THAT hard right? I should be able to do that on my own /crossfingers

Posted By: DeathReaver360
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 12:10pm
This is my Build for my first true gaming Pc, Any suggestions?*BASE_PRICE: [+1335]
CARE1: Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
CARE2: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System [+19]
CAS: CyberPowerPC X-Titan 100 MID-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Window Panel (Black Color)
CASUPGRADE: Flexible LED Interior Light Strip [+19] (Red Color)
CD: LG 16X Internal Blu-ray Burner, BD-RE, DVD+RW Combo Drive [+28] (Red Color [+9])
CD2: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive [+17] (RED COLOR [+9])
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-4770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified)
CS_FAN: Maximum Corsair AIR Series AF120 Performance Edition 120MM High Airflow Case Fan [+29] (Maximum Corsair AIR Series AF120 Performance Edition 120MM High Airflow Case Fan)
FA_HDD: Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System [+21] (1 x System)
FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+25])
FREEBIE_VC1: Assassin's Creed Black Flag Game Coupon [+0]
FREEBIE_VC2: NVIDIA Free To Play Phase 2 - Never Winter, Warframe , and Marvel Heroes [+0]
HDD2: 120GB Intel 530 Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 480MB/s Write [+156] (Single Drive)
MB_SRT: 64GB ADATA SP900 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s - 550 MB/s Read & 505 MB/s Write [+84] (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory [+153] (G.SKILL Ripjaws X [+29])
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX w/ Xfast Technology, Purity Sound Audio, Display Port, Intel GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 2 PCI [+65]
NOISEREDUCE1: Anti-Vibration Fan Mounts [+9]
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial
OVERCLOCK: Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more) [+49]
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SOFT1: McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 [+0]
TEMP: Aerocool Touch 1000 5.25" Touch Screen Fan Control [+25]
TUNING: Intel(R) Core™ i7-4770K Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel [+29]
USBX: Internal USB Expansion System + Bluetooth & Wireless N Modules [+39]
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+123] (EVGA ACX Cooling Edition Powered by NVIDIA)
WNC: Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Dual-Band Adapter [+57]
_PRICE: (+2339)

Posted By: er1073
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 6:17pm
Althalus,

Thank you for the introduction. I bought my Cyberpower PC two years ago now. i& 2nd generation 8 gb on board ram.
I agree don't go to a big box store to buy these guys are pretty good.

-------------
Ed Reagle
GySgt USMC
Retired

Posted By: gp778
Date Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 1:15am
Nice and informative, I'm glad to Join CyberpowerPC forum and hope to become the customer too. :)

Posted By: Kazm26
Date Posted: 19 May 2014 at 4:12pm
Intro: Names Keith, Former XboxGamer. Into Racing sims, and games like DAO, DA2, ME1,2,3. Prototype,DeadSpace etc. Played a few mmorpg's. Own a Asus G74sx, it's been 3 years but i put too much load on the laptop, and its kicking the bucket. Steam & Origins user.

So, already ordered it, and i guess im in for a long haul of LCS maintenance with the Cybersystem and I guess im swapping the PSU once i get it. Wondering if i need to go up in Watts anyway. here's the build.
*BASE_PRICE:[+1869]

BLUETOOTH:None

CAS:Raidmax Vampire w/ USB 3.0, Hot Swap HDD Dock, Fan Control, 1x 200mm fan, Side Panel Window [-45] (White Color)

CASUPGRADE:12in Liquid Neon Thunder Pattern Light [+15] (Blue Color)

CD:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive [-25] (BLACK COLOR)

CD2:None

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150 (All Venom OC Certified)

CS_FAN:Maximum Enermax 120MM Case Cooling Fans for selected case (Maximum Silent Operation) [+29] (500-1,200 RPM T.B. Silence Black Color with Blue LED Twister Bearing 8-14 dBA)

FAN:CYBERPOWERPC Xtreme Hydro 240mm Liquid Cooling w/ XSPC 750, RS240, Extreme Performance + Low Noise at 18dBA [+20]

HDD:1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+4] (Single Drive)

HEADSET:ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 GAMING HEADSET

KEYBOARD:(Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Cooler Master Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo

MEMORY:8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)

MOTHERBOARD:ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX w/ Intel GbLAN, 2 PCIe x16, 1 PCIe x1, 3 PCI, 6x SATA 6Gb/s (All Venom OC Certified) [+12]

OS:Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial

OVERCLOCK:No Overclocking

POWERSUPPLY:800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready [-71]

SERVICE:STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling)

VIDEO2:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (EVGA Superclocked ACX Cooling)

VIDEO3:None

WNC:802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCI Wireless Adapter Network Card [+26]

_PRICE:(+1787)

Posted By: TheItalian1
Date Posted: 27 May 2014 at 4:09pm
dude that is a sweet build, mine is very similar and I just ordered it yesterday, except I only got one 770 cause I have a second one already at home already and I did the extreme overclocking for the 4770k. I also got 16gb of Corsar vengance RAM instead of only 8. Let me know if that standard 800 watt psu can handle things properly with both the 770's in sli otherwise you and I both will need to buy a new psu. 

Posted By: punabutta8251
Date Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:00pm
Jumped B4 - checking with this forum.
Case: Raidmax Viper w/extra fan(s?)
Mobo: MSI A88X-G43
CPU: A86600K
CPU: Fan -Enermax ETS-T40-TB
GPU: MSI R9 270 Gaming 2gb - purchased prior to pc order
Mem: Corsair Vengeance 1866 (2 X 4gb)
PWR: Corsair CSM series CS650 80plus gold modular
HDD: Installing existing Seagate SSHD 1T - ST1000DX001%
      Works perfectly fine with Win 7 64-bit, will be
      using ordered WD blue 1T 32gb cache (Seagate 64gb
      cache) as extra storage - only formatted by
      Cyber. From what I could find online this should
      work.
Sound card: ASUS Xonar DG 5.1 with Logitech Z506.
Shipping: extra care to Hawaii/thermal compound/PRO?
           WIRING.

I know just enough to be dangerous with what little cash I can spend on my budget (last 3 ordered pc's less than 8 bills incl. shipping to Hawaii) so pls feel free to point out how many stupid things I've done. For that kind of money I just hope it'll boot, parts from old machines have gone into new ones and so far so good. Any warnings will be much appreciated, thanks in advance from all us 50+ newbies.

-------------
New budget pc every 3 years or so.

Posted By: Aeropostle
Date Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:22pm
It is a budget machine.  Should serve you well enough.  Hopefully you selected a name brand psu.

-------------
System 1: Ryzen 5 2600 Asus Prime 350B 16 Gigs Corsair DDR4 3200 Radeon His Ice2 R9-280x
System 2. Intel 8700k Asus Prime with Strix RTX 2060

Posted By: Kazm26
Date Posted: 31 May 2014 at 5:00am
I read up on the psu issue, and mine already shipped. But it's coming with a Azza psu and i read up on them and was not amused. Short life, Power Hiccups, dieing fan. Some catching fire, in one case someone claimed theirs exploded. Don't quote me on that, that's what i read and you know everything you read online is the absolute truth...just kidding. So I already ordered another PSU from Evga, the reviews on it were solid, statistically good. it's the EVGA SuperNova g2 850w Gold Certified. Got it from Newegg and should be here a day before the pc so ill be able to switch and go. As for memory, I have some 1866 already, and i also had 2 Seagates 500gb each, thats why i only ordered 1 hhd. 

Posted By: troyboy
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 7:53am
I usually build my own computers. At least 7 so far. But while searching for a new system I discovered the DIY configuration. Pleasant surprise to receive it put together. Saved me a lot of work. HOWEVER, I received NO extra parts with my case and have no way of placing a couple hard drives inside. I bought the CyberPowerPC X-Titan Full-Tower Gaming Case. Never seen anything like that before. Help! Right now I have a WD 1Tb sitting on top of my case plugged in. LOL

Posted By: troyboy
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 1:43pm
quick follow up. I was able to install one of my hard drives into the case. It is a Tb so I can live with that.
Fortunately, I had sata cables and extensions for the power. So all is well for now. Just wish they had thrown some parts in with the case.

Posted By: punabutta8251
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 9:36pm
Well got the pc via UPS 6/3/14 as promised. These are
the components as received:
MOBO: Gigabyte F2A88X-D3H A88X ATX w/ultra durable 4
plus, on/off charge, GbLAN, 2 PCIe X 16, 3PCIe X 1, 2
PCI.
CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.90GHz Quad core, integrated 8570D
      Video.
CPU COOLER: Enermax ETS-T40-TB 120mm twister bearing
             fan.
CASE: Raidmax Viper sn: 1510317
POWER SUPPLY: CORSAIR CS650M model: 75-010708 80plus
               Gold Certified Modular Ultra Quiet Power
               Supply.
FREE ITEM: Azza Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse w/weight
adjustable cartridge. (HAVE NO USE FOR THIS MOUSE)

A few changes have I made:
Replaced Toshiba 1TB w/32GB cache DT01ACA100 with
Seagate 1TB w/64GB cache HDD.
Installed Video Card MSI R9 270 GAMING 2G GDDR5, TF IV
FAN, OC, DL-DVI-D, DL-DVI-I, HDMI, DP, Power Cable,
Cross Fire.
Installed: OS Windows 7 home premium 64-bit.

AS of today everything seems to be running fine.
I hope this setup works until at least July of 2017.

It's kind of amazing to me that if you don't do
(legal or illegal) stuff that cost you money.
Also don't gamble, smoke you can save enough to buy a 6
to 7 hundred dollar pc every 3 years. This is because
I'm disabled and can't walk very well without my cane,
but hey that's life. That's why I can save, I am like a
hermit, if you don't go nowhere you tend not to spend
much money.

MAY WE ALL LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES - IT SEEMS THAT
RUSSIA WANTS THE TIMES TO BE VERY INTERESTING.

-------------
New budget pc every 3 years or so.

Posted By: sls0991
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2014 at 10:08pm
Hello, I am new to the gaming world and I am looking for a good, reliable gaming computer. I have customized the Cyberpower Black Pearl to what I believe will satisfy my needs for the next few years. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but with the extra cash I have to spend I want a computer that will be able to handle anything I ever wish to throw at it. I'm really not into liquid cooling systems as I have heard a lot of horror stories and frankly, I'd be too anxious having water in my system with the amount of money I'm going to invest in it. I'd really appreciate any kind suggestions, advice, etc. Thank you all in advance!

(I did choose a monitor and speakers with my order, but it was really just for expense purposes right now. I may buy a monitor elsewhere but is the one I chose and buying from Cyberpower a good choice? And do they ship together or separately?)

I would say that my main concern is finding the right air cooling system/heatsink for the CPU as I've read that many of the new cases aren't big enough as they assume most people will be using liquid cooling systems.

Gaming Chasis: AZZA GT1 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ Easy Swap HDD2.5 & 3.5, support 480mm Radiator & front USB 3.0
Extra Case Fans: Maximum 120MM Color Case Cooling Fans for your selected case (Blue Color)
CPU / Processor Cooling Fan: Enermax ETS-T40-BK Black CPU Cooler w/PWM 120mm Twister with TB Apollish Blue LED
Motherboard: GIGABYTE X79-UP4 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 5, GblAN, 4 GEn3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCI
NFC: None
RAM / System Memory: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1866MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card (EVGA FTW Edition w/ EVGA ACX Cooler)
Power Supply: 750 Watts - Corsair CSM Series CS750M 80 Plus Gold Certified Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply
Hard Drive: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 520MB/s Write (Single Drive)
Secondary Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD (Single Drive)
External Storage: None
NVIDIA 3D Vision Glasses: None
LCD Monitor: 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 BenQ GL2460HM Glossy 2ms (GTG) D-Sub, DVI, HDMI, LED Monitor
2nd Monitor: None
Speakers: Logitech S120 2.0 Stereo Speaker Set (Black Color)
Internal Network Card: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
Keyboard: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Cooler Master Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo
Mouse: None
Mouse Pad: None
Headset: None
Gaming Gear: None
Fan Controller/Temperature Display: None
Internal USB Expansion Module: None
Internal Wireless Network Card: 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCI Wireless Adapter Network Card
External Wireless Network Card: None
Wireless Routers/Hubs: None
Docking Station: None
Bluetooth: None
Flash Media Reader/Writer: None
Video Camera: None
Tablet: None
Cables: None
Power & Surge Protection: None
USB Hub & Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
External USB ADAPTER: None
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None
Office Suite: None
Games: None
Ultra Care Option: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit
Service: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Rush Service: Standard processing time: ship within 2 to 3 weeks

Posted By: sls0991
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2014 at 8:23pm
Wow.. ok I guess I won't be purchasing from CyberPower if this is how the forums are handled. I thought the point of posting here was to get an idea of what to expect before purchasing.. It's been two weeks since my post..

Posted By: Aluminum_man
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 12:11pm
Hello forum members. I had purchased my first Cyberpower PC in April of 2009, and it recently went down for the count... Just purchased a new gaming rig Friday, and am anxiously waiting.

Posted By: Nightclaw
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:21pm
Hi guys,
I'm curently buying the CP SLC 7200 gaming pc and i was wondering about the models= of the motherboard,case,video card and RAM. I looked everywhere and didn't find so far this info. Maybe you can help me with this and perhaps you can give me some info about the whole system. I will add a BenQ 2455 monitor to this system and i hope for some good gaming experience :)
Thx :)

-------------
Fumbling towards ecstasy

Posted By: Cliff
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 7:19pm
Great information!

I was wondering if I could get some help on selecting the correct size of SSD to purchase?

Thanks!

Posted By: ZombieHunterGam
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 10:16pm
you saved my future ;3 i knew bout the power supply but thanks for the rest :3

-------------
ZombieHunterGaming

Posted By: stile99
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 11:55am
Little scary how every post starts with "Gee, I wish I knew that *before*..."  That said, gee, wish I knew that before.  So, on a scale of one to ten, how boned am I?  The order hasn't shipped yet, I think it is still being built.

AMD FX5 Eight Core Configurator (NO MONITOR)

• *BASE_PRICE: [+909]
  • CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CARE2: Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
  • CARE3: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System [+19]
  • CAS: Cooler Master N600 w/ USB 3.0, Side Panel Window
  • CD: LG 14X Internal Blu-ray Burner, BD-RE, DVD+RW Combo Drive (Black Color)
  • CPU: AMD FX-9590 4.70 GHz (5.0GHz Turbo) Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
  • DOCKINGSTATION: None
  • FAN: Enermax ETS-T40-BK Black CPU Cooler w/PWM 120mm Twister with TB Apollish Blue LED [+13]
  • FREEBIE_MB: GIGABYTE GC-WB867D-I 802.11AC Wi-Fi up to 867 Mbps + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo w/ Dual Antenna PCI-E Adapter
  • FREEBIE_TB: None
  • FREEBIE_VC1: FREE! AMD Never Settle Space GOLD (3 Games) [+0]
  • HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+4] (Single Drive)
  • HEADSET: None
  • KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V3)
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASRock 990FX Extreme9 AMD 990 ATX w/ UEFI Bios, Xfast 555, THX TruStudio Audio, Intel GbLAN, 4 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1 [+65]
  • MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge
  • NFC: None
  • OS: Microsoft® Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial [+135]
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
  • RAMDISK: None
  • RUSH: No-Rush Delivery: order will ship in 3 to 4 weeks. 5% off on all orders over $999 must enter coupon code "NORUSH" during check out.
  • SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card [+23] (Single Card)
  • _PRICE: (+1206)

Posted By: berger
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 9:46pm
Hello forum members

Posted By: Keiichi25
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 4:16pm
2 Years later, some addition things should be mentioned or updated...

First, we should cover this part:

Finally it is FAR better to buy and customize your PC from this site, and NOT to buy their pre-built PCs from bestbuy or amazon as they tend to come built with their standard power supplies, and standard RAM, which is not as good of quality as what I discussed above.

Many people who have bought the pre-built systems at the Big Box places - Please note, most mass produced systems will not have the highest quality gear due to the fact that these machines are meant to be sold in volume and massed produced to the general audience.

Unfortunately, they may not be the best gaming experience, these are generally entry level gaming, but more for basic computing use.

Power Supply -*** DO NOT BUY STANDARD POWER SUPPLIES*** they can fry your pc. Buy Corsair or CoolerMaster

This still holds true.  A good power supply will handle power fluctuations better without hitting your system nearly as hard and will have better capacitors to deal with your computer loads.  It is always best to also check with people here on the forums familiar with hardware to recommend the proper wattage for your power supply, as an underpowered power supply will not serve you well based on video card power demands along with other peripherals in your system.

SSDs- DO NOT BUY any SSD with the Sandforce controller in them. The following SSDs don't have it. SAMSUNG SSDs, and OCZ Vertex4, and OCZ Agility4. Most recommend the OCZ SSDs in particular. (OCZ the most experienced.) The purpose of SSDs are to make your OS a lot faster, and your commonly played games and applications. For example, my computer boots up in 10 seconds. Games launch almost instantly if not instantly, depending. (I own the 256GB OCZ Agility 4 SSD) Update:Samsung has been added and they also are a good purchase for SSDs

SSDs are highly recommended for performance, especially for people who want things to load up fast.  Per gig, the SSDs are going to be a bit more expensive and limited on space in comparison to hard drives.  Most configurations would recommend 256 Gig SSD for your basic OS and Apps and an HDD for the Data.  In some cases, you may want to opt for 2 SSDs if you are a gamer who plays lots of different games as you can crowd out your general apps and OS space over time.

RAM - DO NOT buy Corsair or major brand RAM. The major brand ram usually is low quality and doesn't last the life cycle of your PC. Make sure it's named ram. (For example:Ripjaw, Patriot, Vengeance, etc.)

Also, when looking at a system, take into consideration how much RAM you put in.  In most cases, 8 Gigs of ram is sufficient, however, the more applications or other software you install, you may want to boost your memory to 16 Gigs or at most, 32 gigs.  But in general, most gaming rigs you want to run as 'lean' as possible with active applications.  Also, with more RAM, performance can go up a little as you are relying less on virtual memory which will cause slowdowns in some games due to page swapping.

Care options: Only one necessary is the packaging option, they do an awesome wiring job without professional wiring option selected, and the paste they use is fine without buying the upgraded stuff.

I hope this helps all of Cyberpower PC's new customers have a better experience and proper expectations going forward with their purchases.

I assure you, they are a great company to do business with once you a knew a few things. Please feel free to post your build here first before buying, as you will get assistance from me or another senior member within 24 hours usually. We are pretty on point around here. Some of the more senior people to look for besides myself are DGWalker, GAN1957, Planeguy, and Rhyalus.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of cyberpowerpc, nor am I claiming to represent their opinions in this post. I am just a member who is quoting to you common advice given by me and other Senior Members of this community who are trying to help customers have a good shopping experience by getting the most bang for your buck.

I'm not a senior member, but decided to put in some input here... The only thing else missing here is Testing...

Be sure to do benchmark and memory testing as soon as you get your computer after the fact.  Some of the members have harped this time and time again.  The sooner you do this before you load anything, the better, as this will allow you to have a base line and notice if there are problems so you can get them resolved ASAP.

QCing does not always cover a full sweep of things that can and possibly will go wrong with your system.  Especially on RUSH build systems.  You are better served running your own tests and benchmarks to shake down the system

Posted By: AngryPanda
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:53pm
i brought sound proof foam will that cause non good air flow i pruchased it with my order through cyberpowerpc

Posted By: anotherPCuser
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 12:25pm
Only power supplies I'd buy would be Corsair, Antec, Seasonic or XFX.

Coolermaster?  no way

Posted By: rediornot
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 5:17pm
thanks for the update, the read was good and the advise welcome their are some other pages that need update too

-------------
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:41pm

-------------
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:43pm

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:45pm

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 4:13am
Cliff

I would start a separate thread.

This one was set up to help new buyers. When it gets this long, it gets harder to just see the reason it was started.

-------------

Posted By: patinchuot1
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 9:46pm
I'm interested in this subject, thank you for sharing ...

-------------
http://source-projects.appspot.com/project/homemate.html - homemate

Posted By: account setting
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 6:16am
I can't seem to move on in the game anymore. I need to open the Dragons tower but when I go to where the game sends me it won't give me the proper object. Is this a game glitch. The best game ever . good to watch. INCREDIBLE GAME, TRY the link below

http://tinyurl.com/q9pfs7x

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our.Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our

Using our

pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our

pages.

Posted By: deathbyspyder
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 10:49am
Hi everyone, I'm a new customer, just placed order Monday. Wanted to post my build and see what everyone thought.

Independence Day AMD 8-Core (NO MONITOR)
*BASE_PRICE: [+845]
CABLE: None
CAS: CFI Boreallight w/ USB 3.0, EZ Swap HDD, 2x 120mm & 1x 140mm fans, Side Panel Window [+24] (Gun Metal Color)
CC: None
CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]
DOCKINGSTATION: None
FAN: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Extreme Cooling Performance (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+8])
FREEBIE_CU: None
FREEBIE_VC1: FREE! The Batman™: Arkham Knight Game Coupon [+0]
HDD: 128GB SanDisk SSD + 1TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo [+43] (Combo Drive)
HS_HANGER: None
KEYBOARD: None [-5]
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory [+74] (G.SKILL Ripjaws X)
MOPAD: None
MOTHERBOARD: * ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 AMD 970 ATX w/ GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 2 PCI [+2]
NETWORK: Intel Pro Gigabit 10/100/1000 Network Card [+34]
OS: Windows 8.1 (Free upgrade to Windows 10 when it is released)
OVERCLOCK: Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more) [+19]
POWERSUPPLY: 1050 Watts - EVGA SuperNOVA 1050 GS 80 Plus Gold Power Supply [+76]
RUSH: Standard Process Time: Ship within 8 Business Day
SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
SLI_BRIDGE: Standard SLI/Crossfire Bridge
SOFT1: McAfee AntiVirus Plus [+0]
VIDEO: EVGA Superclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 (Maxwell) [-34] (Single Card)
WTV: None
_PRICE: (+1114)
_load_: 7/5/2015 7:00:10 PM
$1,114.00 × 1     $1,114.00
Coupon: SPRING0410 (5% Discount) $-55.70
Subtotal:$1,058.30
Sales Tax: N/A$0.00
Shipping UPS 3 Day:$99.00
Shipping Discount:$-75.00
GRAND TOTAL:$1,082.30
Note: Your order will be shipped the next day after the production is completed.

Posted By: GlamisDuneTrash
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 2:42pm
wrong place champ, post in build & compatability

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 1:04pm
looks good with 8 core, you doing video editing? that's is a lot of power supply, I would think 750 would be plenty for what you have, and room for upgrades . the ram is what I use, mine is 1333 to match my mother board but the asus mobo will support 2133. also I found out when you by a 2x from gskill they are latency matched, so that is good to. the 4gb on the 960 video will run any game you need and the ssd will make for fast boot and startup. I think you did well for the money spent. 

gamers come and fold with us at mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow - [email protected] start a team or join us on nvida team 142900 we are currently 196 out of 222,650 teams.Big smile

-------------

Posted By: deathbyspyder
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 2:52pm
Thank you, yeah I wanted the 1,000 PSU for future upgrades. It's mainly for gaming but who knows what I might do also. I went for the 960 for the G Sync capabilities. I currently have the Asus VG248QE, but my next monitor for dual will be a G Sync IPS Monitor. Went SSD for the fast boot with a 1tera for storage. I tried to make sure everything was compatible with each before ordering. Very excited and nervous, lol. After all, I've seen some horror stories from CP, but I'm hoping that's from noobs that know less than me about PC, which isn't a lot.

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 4:07am
Not bad.

Did you use the spring0410 code for 5% off the total?

Its a good idea to post before you buy.

Your post would be better served in the "build section".

-------------

Posted By: way2baked
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 12:59am
Hey guys, I'm making a 4k gaming desktop and needed some critique. It's been a almost a decade since my last desktop, and I decided to go big. Any and all opinions would be awesome. 

CAS: CFI Boreallight w/ USB 3.0, EZ Swap HDD, 2x 120mm & 1x 140mm fans, Side Panel Window (White Color) 
CASUPGRADE: 12in Meter Light - 8 speed (Blue Color) 
CC: None 
CD: None
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-5930K Six-Core 3.50GHz 15MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011-V3
CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case
FAN: Asetek 570LXL 240mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate (4 x Enermax Twister Pressure 120MM Fans (Push-Pull)
FREEBIE_CU: FREE $50 VISA Gift Card with all Intel X99 Based Desktops
FREEBIE_VC1: FREE! Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Coupon [+0] 
HDD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 520MB/s Write (Single Drive) 
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD  (Single Drive) 
MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR4/2800MHz Quad Channel Memory (ADATA XPG Z1) MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X99-A/U3.1 ATX W/ Intel GbE LAN, 4x Gen3 PCIe x16, 2x PCIe x1, 1x M.2, 8x SATA 6Gb/s
MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network 
OVERCLOCK: Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more)
POWERSUPPLY: 1,000 Watts - Corsair RM1000 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply
SLI_BRIDGE: EVGA Pro SLI Bridge V2 [2-Way SLI]
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 
TEMP: Lamptron CW611 6-Channel LCD Fan Controller 
TUNING: Intel® Core™ i7-5930K Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel 
VIDEO: EVGA ACX 2.0 Superclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card (Maxwell) (Dual Card (SLI)
WNC: TP-LINK Archer T8E AC1750 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Card

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 5:55am
Always good to start your own thread, this one is few years old.

Don't let Cp OC your system, they just tend to ramp voltage up. Get the tuning plan and use the MOBO software to OC or do it yourself. The tuning plan will get you a one time free cpu replacement if it gets fried.

The Intel 6 core cpu is overkill unless you want to do some 3D or video editing.

The X99 series MOBO are more for work stations

1,000 watt PSU is overkill.

Unless you extreme OC, push-pull fans on a 240mm sealed cooler is overkill.

If you are not picking it up get the ultra care packing to protect your system from UPS.

Use checkout code spring0410 for 5% off the total.

-------------

Posted By: Grimlock7786
Date Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 3:33am
I have a question?
What is a good power supply for a gaming desktop?
is there any way i can get a good desktop under 1000 including shipping fees?
Thanks for the helpGeek

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 3:39am
I'm new at buying gaming PCs so i have a question.
What is a good power supply(350,400,550...)
Please reply at your earliest convenience
P.S: is there a good load-out i could get for under 1000 dollars plus shipping.
Thanks!

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 4:17am
Good to start your own thread.

Intel system for that price will be hard. Here is an AMD based system with a decent PSU, 6 core cpu, an SSD & HD combo for ultra fast boot & load times, A top end GPU that will take anything you can throw at it less 4K gaming.

Base price $1,039.00 with a $20.00 mail in rebate, use checkout code spring0410 for 5% off the total gets you to $968.00 with free shipping

Configuration#: 1HE0VN(http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1HE0VN)

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 4:26am
This is nuts, for a couple of weeks now I have been having issues with copying and pasting a full build list, keep getting an error showing an access denial.

Any other members having this issue??

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 9:59am
Thanks, but...
I still don't understand which power supply i should get, or what the significance of increasing the power supply.
Can you help?
Thanks

Grimlock
Will this PC work?
I based it off the one that you had provided with the code spring0410
  • *BASE_PRICE: [+665]
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CAS: CyberPowerPC X-Sentinel MID-Tower Gaming Case w/USB 3.1, Side Panel Window (Black Color)
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
  • CD2: None
  • COOLANT: Standard Coolant
  • CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.50 GHz Six-Core AM3+ CPU 6MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology [-36]
  • CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]
  • DOCKINGSTATION: None
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: Asetek 570LXL 240mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate [+30] (2 x Standard 120MM Fans)
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • FREEBIE_CU: FREE! AMD Dirt Rally Game Coupon
  • FREEBIE_VC1: FREE! Bullets Or Blades Game Coupon [+0]
  • HDD: 256GB SANDISK SSD + 1TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo [+113] (Combo Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: ZALMAN ZM-HPS200 Gaming Headset
  • HS_HANGER: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V3)
  • MONITOR: 20" Widescreen 1600x900 LG 20M37D-B 5ms LED Backlight, D-Sub, DVI-D & Analog RGB [+58] (Single Monitor)
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 4 Classic, On/Off Charge, GbLAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 2 PCI
  • MOUSE: Corsair Raptor M30 4000DPI Gaming Mouse & MM200 Standard Edition Mouse Mat [+35]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - EVGA 600B 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply [-4]
  • RUSH: Standard Process Time: Ship within 10 Business Day
  • SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: Logitech S120 2.0 Stereo Speaker Set [+19] (Black Color)
  • TEMP: None
  • TVRC: None
  • UPS1: NuGiant Energy Saving Smart Surge - 6 Outlets w/ 3 Energy-Saving Outlets auto ON/OFF based on your PC (32002) [+24]
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: * ASUS GeForce Turbo GTX 970 Gaming 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 (Maxwell) [+243] (Single Card)
  • VIDEOCAMERA1: Rocksoul 1080P HD Webcam USB 2.0 WK107SB [+19]
  • WNC: 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCI-E Wireless Adapter Network Card [+19]
  • WTV: None
  • _PRICE: (+1213)
  • _view_: {9E1ADDE0-F41B-417A-B0A8-D29FC0A60F83}
  • _load_: 11/3/2015 9:07:44 AM

Print Page | Close Window