FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ordered ATI.. What brand?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BinaryBummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 10:38pm
One other thing about the XFX brand is their double warranty.  USA and Canada.  This means you can run them as hard as you want and if they fry they will fix or replace it free. minus S&H plus if you ever sell the card/s the warranty transfers to the next buyer.
The idea behind it is to give the GPU cards a better holding value price on the market.
According to what I have read as long as you don't solder anything or intentional break anything, they cover it all together, including meltdowns.
Cool

Edited by BinaryBummer - 11 Jun 2010 at 10:39pm
Include your Customer Order Number in your post if you are having Issues This helps Tech Support to review your system.
Times, dates, phone/cell number/s you can be contacted at.
kooG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 10:49pm
i got the asus 5770 ;x
hunter2618 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter2618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 2:37pm
i got the xfx ati 4890
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition   http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/             pc wattage calculator   http://www.antec.outervision.com/
alexsubri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexsubri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:37pm
I got a PowerColor 5850..so glad it was a reference card. I flashed it to a XFX XXX 5870 Bios, works like a charm at stock voltages with 900/1250 settings. Always stays around 40c and never exceeds 65c

edit: CP only gives you whatever they have in stock at the moment, I asked a sales rep when I bought my system. All cards are OEM as well.

Edited by alexsubri - 05 Aug 2010 at 6:37pm
Arizonian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arizonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 9:07am
I just received my AMD 6870 and it was Biostar brand. I got the same answer from sales rep that I'd get whatever was on the shelf at the time of building. 
CM HAF 912
Asus Sabertooth X58
i7-950 OC 3.86 CM V6 GT
WD 1TB SATAIII
12GB Corsair Vengeance
Corsair HX1050W
EVGA Nvidia GTX 580 SC
Bose 3.1 & LG Bluray
Razer Anansi & Mamba
Alienware 23"
Thorvald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorvald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 4:21pm
Power color 5770
[email protected] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh@me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:50pm
How do I check which brand?
jaytee100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaytee100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 12:28pm
This coming from someone who gets an Apevia case(junk ventilation) and stock PSU--Good luck with that.
LilKittay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilKittay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 4:43pm
there are serial numbers on the cards, just input that sn into a search engine and it will bring up the card
LilKittay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilKittay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 4:46pm
I got 2 powercolor hd 7770's in my pc. they must get deals because this isn't even the cheapest version of this card available. not very highly rated, though. at least they're not overheating
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic