Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Order Status page not working?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
talongore View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talongore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order Status page not working?
    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 5:30am
The Order Status page no longer shows the details of the order status.  ie, it does not show the Warehouse Date, QA date, etc.

I ordered my PC in mid-December, and have checked that page every day since.   Up until today, there was a link on that page that said "View Details" that opened up a table of specific checkpoints/dates along the way of the PC build.    Today, that "View Details" link is gone, and the Order Status just says Order Received.

Why was this changed?
jeffreywilens View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffreywilens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 8:45pm
Hopefully your view details link came back.  I just got an update myself this evening.
talongore View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talongore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 7:36am
Yes, thanks!    The link re-appeared later that day.   One of the CyberpowerPC staff indicated via email that it was due to a technical issue, which they resolved.

Unfortunately, there is still no movement on the build of my PC since I ordered it on 12/16.  /sigh    But at least I can login and have my disappointment validated =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic