Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 2:49am
Hi , I'm new beginning for this site recommend I thank you for everythingTongue
ApacheStealth1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 1:23pm
Newbie...

Hello everyone.  I'm a disabled Veteran.  My laptop was finally dying and since I now have time on my hands... I figured I'd get a gaming laptop.  Besides, I like to make anime videos and rendering art work can be slow without the upgrade.  I found the laptop I wanted here, and even though it is costing me a chunk... I ordered it today.  I wish I would have read the forums here before I placed my order, as I saw the "Announcement" that said, don't get the RAM with Corsair or Major brand.  So I called Sales to get this remedied, and was on hold for over an hour!  When I finally spoke to someone, they told me that I had to wait at least 4 hours and call back as my order wont be in their system yet.  Really?  That surprised me.  I'm in no way a gamer, so I'm learning.  Since I used up my minutes for the month being on hold... I got on a computer and left them a message with the upgrade to the Kingston.  I sure do hope that works?  I also had problems getting my shipping address to stay on the ordering page.  So I'm wondering now... is this all a sign that I'm making a mistake by purchasing one of these laptops?  I've never done one these forums before either.  So I guess I'm writing here to say hello to everyone... and for reassurance that my purchase from this company was the right thing.  Oh... and I ordered that new game Ghost Recon:  Wildlands.  Let me know if that is a cool game... Thanks again.
Rickster_mc View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 2:37pm
Hey a YouTuber I watch said that the people of Cyber Power PC will build a PC to your specs is that true and if so how to I do it
KekGitGud View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:39pm
Rate my build please.
  • BLKFRISALE1: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Kontact Blue Switches and Programmable RGB LED Lighting [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE2: RAZER Abyssus Black Wired Optical Gaming Mouse + Goliathus Control Speed Gaming MousePad Bundle [+5]
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CABLE: None
  • CAS: Syber M ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, & Side-Panel Window
  • CASUPGRADE: RGB Multi-Color 16 color LED 1x interior light strip w/ Remote Controller
  • CC: None
  • CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
  • CD2: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-7700K 4.20GHZ 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Kaby Lake) [+146]
  • CS_FAN: 3X 120mm Color Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+15] (Red Color)
  • DOCKINGSTATION: None
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED CPU Cooler w/ PWM fan - Efficient Cooling Performance [-7]
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • HD_M2SSD: None
  • HD_PCIE1X_SSD: None
  • HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: None
  • MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory [+60] (Patriot Viper Elite)
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z270-A Pro ATX w/ USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe [Intel Optane Ready] [-14]
  • MOUSE: None [-3]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 850 Watts - EVGA 850W GQ 80 Plus Gold Power Supply [+25]
  • PRO_WIRING: Professional Wiring + [Black] Phanteks Premium Extension Cables sleeved set [24Pin MB + 8Pin CPU + 6+2 Pin VGA] [+39]
  • RUSH: RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS [+69]
  • SECURITY: None
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • TEMP: None
  • TUNING: None
  • TVRC: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 (Pascal) [-72] (Single Card)
  • VIVE_HEADSET: None
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: None
  • WTV: None
Ma8r2ia View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 2:15pm
Too late. Got mine thru Walmart cuz it was the only way I could afford it. They did not attach what I believe is the IDE cable, and I have no idea how to hook it up.
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 3:42pm
We do apologize for the confusion, however, there a few motherboards that provide an IDE cable as an extra part. The hard drives we use do not need an IDE cable as they use Sata. So the IDE was a spare part that comes with the motherboard.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
ApacheStealth1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 1:00am
I've been using my new laptop for a few weeks now and I love it.  The graphics are amazing.  When I purchased my laptop, it came with "Ghost Recon: Wildlands."  I also purchased Star Wars: Battlefront.  Those two games have been keeping me busy every since!  On the Battlefront, I have been playing with others, but the Ghost Recon has taken me a bit longer to get decent at.  So I've been playing and learning as I go.  Soon though, I hope to be able to find some friends and join a Co-op game.  Thanks CyberPower... my new Laptop is awesome!  Big smile
Walk In Beauty...
ffish13 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 12:54pm
Hi, 
So I bought a Gamer Supreme Liquid Cooled Desktop from Bestbuy before I knew any better, please don't throw tomatoes at me.  Can you tell me what power supply and cooling system I have, the model number is SLC8360B and SKU 5374306?  Is my cooling system a closed system that does not require maintenance?  The system came with 16GB DDR4 RAM and I want more.  I am not a Gamer, I do a lot of solid modeling and programs like Solidworks are memory hogs.  What kind of memory do you recommend for my system?  Is the power supply that came with the system able to support my system? 

Thanks, 
ffish13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic