FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Custom PC Now on Second RMA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
teemow View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teemow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Custom PC Now on Second RMA
    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:47pm
I ordered a custom built PC from CP recently.  It was delivered about 1 month ago, but when I took it out of the box and set it up to boot, the PC did not start at all.  I was disappointed, but understood that these things happen and they sometimes are out of CP's control.  I also noticed that the system came without any case fans installed, even though I ordered extra case fans.  I chose to send it back through the RMA process, which took about 3 weeks.  I just received it back yesterday, but, unfortunately, the computer still will not turn on.  The paperwork shows that the motherboard was replaced and testing was successful before sending it back.  Again, I was very disappointed.  After contacting CP, they seem to be very willing to help and assured me that the second RMA would not take as long.  They told me it would be put on alert and they would ship it back to me after repairing with expedited shipping.  Overall, despite some reviews, I have been very impressed with the responsiveness and willingness to help from CP, even during current hardships with COVID-19.  I am trying to stay optimistic and patient being that this system was $2,000.

I will update again when I get the computer back to let you all know how long it takes, and whether or not the issue is finally resolved.  If the computer still does not work after the second attempt, I will be requesting a refund.  

Please comment if anyone has had a similar experience to this.  I am wanting to know if this is a fluke.  It seems like UPS does not do a very good job of handling these packages and are likely damaging the system before it even arrives.
=============================================================================================================
Build:
  • CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CAS: CyberPowerPC ONYXIA II 242W High Air-Flow Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Front & Side Tempered Glass [-14] (Black Color)
  • CC: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: Intel� Core� Processor i7-9700K 3.60GHZ 12MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151
  • CS_FAN: 3X 120mm Case Fans for your selected case [+9]
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate [+7] (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
  • FREEBIE_CU: None
  • HDD: 1TB WD Blue Series SATA-III 6 GB/s SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 545/525 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 100/80k [+23] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 256MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [+46] (Single Drive)
  • HEADSET: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)
  • MICROPHONE: None
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Prime Z390-P ATX w/ WiFi 802.11AC RGB, USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
  • MOUSE: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Corsair RMx Series RM750x 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply [+57]
  • PRO_WIRING: None
  • PROJECTOR: None
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • TUNING: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: GeForce� RTX 2080 SUPER� 8GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
  • VIVE_HEADSET: None
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: None
  • WTV: None

Edited by teemow - 22 Apr 2020 at 1:52pm
jlee323 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlee323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 2:21pm
I just orderd this, https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1490981-REG/cyberpowerpc_slc10380cpgv2_gamer_supreme_liquid_cool.html 

this also comes with liquid cooling.

Im hoping mine would be okay. I will let you know
teemow View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teemow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:14pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic