FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My honey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My honey
    Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 12:54pm
Yes, it's a CyberPower PC X-Titan case.
Some of the guys don't recommend CP PC cases, but I think that's just because they don't know them well enough.
Well, I'm here to tell you the X-Titan is nice. NOICE!

It only came with 2 fans but has space for 5 (which I have filled, of course).
2 front, one back, 2 top.
Nice little control center at the top as you can see. The only thing I don't like is the reset button. We do not need a reset button and we certainly don't need it RIGHT by the headphone jack. I may disconnect it from inside. Fan controls... which are cool but pointless. Fans always at max. LOL
There is glass on the side you can't see.

The 2 lights at the top are the hard drive lights. VERY COOL.

X-Titan BABY!

My eh.. monitors (already had), Skorpian K1 Keyboard and CP PC mouse (and my Razer Nostromo). 
I finally retired my Logitech MX110 for the CP PC mouse. Never though I'd retire that thing,
It's pretty nice EXCEPT that the cable is FAR too short.

Hydra

And lastly here's the video review I made of the Skorpian K1RGB:

Edited by Peregrine - 02 Dec 2016 at 1:27pm
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 1:34pm
Cool. I didn't know that box had a fan controller. I couldn't tell on here, so I magnified the pic w/ my photo viewer and could read the fan wheels' text labels. Is that the 200? And does it have a side window? Mine is a smaller Tt midtower w/ a side window, I upgraded to Tt LED Riing 12 fans and also used them on my Push-Pull (Blue). And my GPU (MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G) has blue and red that I have set to random flashing. I wanted that Kybd. I got a CM crap set w/ junky nonworking mouse that was sent the wrong color, they had the invoice right blue but it came green and they wouldn't compensate me, that is the ONLY knock I've had w/ CP so far. (I'm saw the SET for $20 at Newegg, yours was sold here for $80, kybd alone). I had bad luck on that freebie and had just missed a Blu-Ray U/G, but got an AMEX gift card and the MSI GPU U/G saved me a lot. I let them know too (but I wasn't that polite - I kind of lost it - LOL). I asked for the $3 mouse as compensation for their error and they wouldn't budge - it was their mistake, so I called back and "mouthed off". They DO need hosting, I don't really have an O/L place to post pic links from. I would consider that case for another build, though some of the regs would prolly "bash" me for it - LOL (not really). They'd just recommend against it but I think you got a good deal there. Smile  I know exactly what I want, if I like an item here, I'd usually get it even though there might be naysayers.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 1:37pm
OK saw the blue "ASUS" thru the window, guess that lights up like mine.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 2:06pm
Great video. Had no idea that keyboard was so versatile. 
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic