FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost mysql database website recovery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jaime.bentez View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jaime.bentez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost mysql database website recovery
    Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 12:11pm
My web server was lost and I am now attempting to get our company website back up and running using the backups we do have.  What I do have is all of the files that made up the site but what I do not have a backup of is the mysql config for the site.

Looking through some of the php files I can the database name and the user the pages are calling.  What I am unable to find is a database file I could import or any documentation in the source files (that include the original files from the webdevelopers.)

How might I go about finding this information can anyone tell me where to look and secondly how I might go about finding what tables I need to make etc.

vondes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 6:25am
Hey, who is pro in databases here? I have a question. Does it make sense to put a table completely in the cache, for example in a keep pool? It is usually recommended to put there small, rarely-modified tables. But here the table is 90% unchanged, and 10% (current calculation) is actively changed by a large number of users. What https://www.enteros.com/ do you think?

Edited by vondes - 08 Feb 2020 at 6:25am
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by vondes vondes wrote:

Hey, who is pro in databases here? I have a question. Does it make sense to put a table completely in the cache, for example in a keep pool? It is usually recommended to put there small, rarely-modified tables. But here the table is 90% unchanged, and 10% (current calculation) is actively changed by a large number of users. What https://www.enteros.com/ do you think?

When you see Rick , tell him Judith has his revolver!  Don't wake the dead! this was from 2016

Edited by crawler - 08 Feb 2020 at 6:02pm
Overclocked I5 , Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse 8gb
16gb of Corsair Vengeance ram
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic