FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Irregular Amber Light Flashing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan523355 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan523355 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Irregular Amber Light Flashing
    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 5:52pm
The Amber lights next to the blue power light is flashing irregularly which I believe might be linked to my computer randomly shutting down whenever try to play complex games like Portal 2 or Clustertruck. Please help. If you need information on the hardware of the computer I would need instruction on how to get that information. Thank you.
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 6:09pm
Do the free Passmark benchmark it will tell what you have and how it compares to the average. 

Edited by crawler - 26 Aug 2020 at 6:10pm
Cooler Master HAF-X case with 2 200mm fans
240mm liquid cooler with push pull fans
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Overclocked I5, Samsung SSD, Corsair PSU, Sapphire Vega56
Morgan523355 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan523355 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 6:31am
 The only problem that I saw was my Disk Mark is 30th percentile being 25% worse then all scores. I don't know if this category is related to my disk drive or something else, but if someone could please tell what to do/look up that would be great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic