FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Initial Start Issues. (Graphics Crash?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AveMachina View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMachina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Initial Start Issues. (Graphics Crash?)
    Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 10:27pm
I purchased and just received my new Cyberpower PC today and laboriously followed all the instructions for removing the packaging and even plugged in the 2 fans on the side that were not plugged in. After connecting to power and setting up a HDMI to a TV I turn it on to get a crash on boot.

Specifically right after the "Loading windows" screen I get a blue screen that reports that the computer had to be shut down to prevent damage and stating something about my graphics drivers. The very first time I loaded as well there was a strange streak down the center of the screen during the windows logo before it flickers to blue screen. Sometimes just a black screen shows. 

I am a bit of a novice when it comes to desktops, and help would be greatly appreciated. If I have to return this 1200 dollar machine I am going to be *very* upset.

Did I receive defective parts? I thought these things are tested?
AveMachina View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMachina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 10:29pm
An addendum: This is also on my INITIAL setup. I havn't had a chance to do *anything* else to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic