FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

infamous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunter2618 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter2618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: infamous
    Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 9:09pm
infamous for the PS3 is freaking awesome, anyone else played it yet?
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition   http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/             pc wattage calculator   http://www.antec.outervision.com/
Mr_Lovette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Lovette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
I have and I agree. No much replay value though.
Curious Gerbil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curious Gerbil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 7:16am
I though infamous was pretty good.  I played through good and evil.  I think being a hero was much more fun.  If you haven't tried it yet pick up uncharted.  It's by far the best exclusive for PS3.  Also, Uncharted 2 is coming out and looks like it could be game of the year.  The online multiplayer beta was amazing.
boneshiqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boneshiqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 10:06pm
The game is awesome. I played both sides and personally preferred hero. Some of the skills are hard to get.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic