FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

"In Progress" back to "Order Received"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sjester86 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjester86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "In Progress" back to "Order Received"
    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 6:53am
I submitted my order on 9/17/2020 6:22:59 AM.

It went to "In Progress" later that day and next step ware Warehouse + Assembly etc.  Estimated ship date was 10/12.

Checking the status today, now it is back to "Order Received" and no longer provides any estimated ship date or any other information other than "Order Received."

What happened?  Here's an breakdown day-by-day:

Day 1 (early):
Order Received/Submitted, Estimated ship date 10/12

Day 1 (later):
In Progress

Day 2-10:
No update (in Progress, awaiting Warehouse/Assembly)

Day 11:
Order back to Order Received
SirN View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 10:29am
I'm having the shame issue, I wonder if it's the lack of 3080s of any kind
sjester86 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjester86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 10:37am
I have a 3080 in this system as well.  Maybe that's it.  I talked to Carlo earlier and he said 10/12 is still the planned ship date.  They were showing pictures of their 3080 and 3090 stockpiles on Twitter though?
ideology View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ideology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 10:49am
Same thing with me unfortunately. I'm thinking (hoping) this is related to the POSCAP vs MLCC capacitor issues being reported - and therefore requiring cyberpower to wait for a new batch of 3080s that are corrected.
sjester86 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjester86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 11:13am
Right on, definitely seems to be a common item.  Please report back if you happen to get any other information.  I do hope they are going to be shipping ASUS/EVGA/MSI instead of the GIGABYTE cards, seeing how GIGABYTE of the 4 vendors they were showing for 3080s was the only one with 6x POSCAPs.  The others at least were 1x MLCC 5x POSCAP or better.
octo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 11:55am
Well, if it adds to what's going on, I didn't get anything with a 30XX card. Mine is a 1660S. Maybe it's just some tech hiccup where it's being shown on our ends as that, as there's mention everything is still going on as expected.
sjester86 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjester86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 12:00pm
Nice, appreciate the info.

Looking at older forum posts it seems like this has happened in the past:

FYI regarding the 3080 MLCC vs POSCAPs issue, the driver drop today apparently fixed a lot of the stability issues despite no changes to standard clock rates INCLUDING on GIGABYTE Gaming cards (6x POSCAPs):

Edited by sjester86 - 28 Sep 2020 at 12:09pm
SirN View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 12:33pm
Good, I was hoping my shipping date didn't go further. Hoping to get this before cyberpunk, would look great on a 3080 instead of my 1660
kinren View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kinren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 1:30pm
I have been checking each day for progress.  All the detailed date info is now gone and no ship date, which is somewhat concerning.

Also, all the notes on my order are not showing up.  For example, I was told to call them and verify my address. So, I called and talked to someone to verify my address information. They posted a note on the order and those notes are not showing up anymore.

Edited by kinren - 28 Sep 2020 at 1:42pm
sjester86 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjester86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 8:15am
Just a FYI but it looks like the detailed statuses are back and my order is back in "In Progress".  Can you all confirm the same?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic