FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I receive error when CD is put in computer:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeremybryan279 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremybryan279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I receive error when CD is put in computer:
    Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 11:05am

Error: CD not to be read properly

Anyone else having this issue?

valderrama-m8 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote valderrama-m8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2015 at 11:06am
It is very common for dust, dirt, or other material on a CD or CD-ROM drive to cause the CD to be improperly read or generate errors because data cannot be read from the CD. If you are running Windows it or its related drivers may be corrupt and is causing the CD-ROM drive to not be properly read. 
For additional information click the following link:   https://www.fixtoolbox.com/cdfreefix.html
(CD Fix Toolbox Free)
Good luck!

Elton27 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elton27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:19am
  I absolutely agree with valderrama-m8 about the reasons that caused this problem. It is this part of the computer that is constantly breaking down. At me it happens and with Asus and with HP, I have moved to another more modern level for a long time and I am delighted with 

external CD/DVD drives. If this is the final for your CD, I recommend a review (http://www.bestadvisor.com/best-external-cddvd-drives), it can come in handy. I only get this device when I really need it and my laptop is not loaded with anything extra. And most often I, of course, use Google cloud as a storage of information.

Edited by Elton27 - 23 Jan 2018 at 2:50am
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 10:59am
@Elton27. Dude your responding to an almost 3 year old thread. Look at the dates........
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Elton27 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elton27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 2:51am
Huh, thanks
Summer-dress View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summer-dress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 2:30am
Maybe you just need to scrub the dust carefully. 
You could watch an IOS movie file on the computer as long as you install a virtual drive. But if you wish to share the movies with your friend and families, it is better to burn ISO to DVD and then play them on TV.

Edited by Summer-dress - 19 Jul 2018 at 1:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic