FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to fix Ransomware issues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
defencebyte View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote defencebyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to fix Ransomware issues?
    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 4:06am
Ransomware is a serious issue that is haunting computer users all over the world. Ransomware blocks a user to access a computer and its files. All files are encrypted and to get back the files in readable form, appropriate amount of money need to be paid. WannaCry is one of the most popular ransomware attacks. More than 60 million computer users globally experienced the threat. Universities, financial institutions and corporates were the victims. 

Ransomware gets inside a computer device through multiple mediums:

1. Phishing Emails

Emails having suspicious attachments are one of the major reasons of getting ransomware in computer device.

2. Exploit Kits

Unlike phishing emails, no need of clicking emails or file attached is required in the exploit kits to spread out ransomware. Exploit kits allow ransomware to harm computer users by the means of a website that they’ve compromised.

There are other mediums also by which ransomware gets on a computer device. In order to block these ransomwares from getting inside the computer device, proper mechanism needs to be followed.

defencebyte Anti-Ransomware is a robust product that can block the ransomware attack from getting inside the computer device. It is a quality product having innovative features that are very crucial when connected to internet.

Features of defencebyte Anti-Ransomware

• Scan Hidden Ransomware
  • Easy to Access and Friendly Interface
  • Easy to Install, setup, and run  
  • Assure automatic and on-time update  
  • Interface is quite simple and clean
  • Scan every suspicious URL

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 4:37am
Geez dude give it a break.

This is not your forum for advertisement.

Lets see if we can get you banned for advertising a product here.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic