FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How to Convert MSG to vCard ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vincentthompson View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincentthompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Convert MSG to vCard ?
    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 at 10:57pm
I am so worry about how to safely convert MSG to vCard  format. I didnít get the simple method of conversion, So please suggest me the simple way of conversion tool of MSG to vCard files.
vincentthompson View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincentthompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 3:36am
MSG to vCard Converter Tool performs conversion of single as well as multiple Outlook MSG contacts to VCF format. It will create single .vcf file for each MS Outlook MSG file. No need to install MS Outlook to perform conversion. It will convert both ANSI & UNICODE MS Outlook MSG. Compatible with Windows OS 10 and below versions. It has no file size restriction i.e. convert numerous MSG to VCF format. All the converted VCF file can be imported to Lotus Notes, Gmail, I-phone, Apple mail, Android devices etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic