FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bricklmao View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bricklmao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP
    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:25am
I just received my PC I ordered a month ago. A few problems, the line on the front of the case isn't lit up like I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be. Also the cpucooler isn't lit up either. I went into the bios and made sure rgb was all turned on and no wires seem to be unplugged to my knowledge. Also the graphics card i bought doesn't have a DVI slot on the back so I plugged my monitor in via HDMI and it's now capped out at 60hz. Is my only way of getting 120hz going to be a DVI to DP adapter?

BUILD : 

VR Ready Deal RX 5700 XT (NO MONITOR)

• *BASE_PRICE: [+1299]
  • CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CARE2: Cooler Master Mastergel Maker CPU-Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
  • CAS: CyberPowerPC ELUNA 241V Premium RGB Gaming Case Mid-Tower w/ Tempered Glass Window Panel [+3] (Black Color)
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz [4.4GHz Turbo] 8 Cores/ 16 Threads 36MB Cache 65W Processor
  • CS_FAN: 3X 120mm Case Fans for your selected case [+9]
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FAN: CyberPowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate
  • FREEBIE_CU1: AMD 2019 Xbox Game Pass for PC Game Bundle [+0]
  • HDD: 480GB Kingston A400 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write [-19] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [+46] (Single Drive)
  • HEADSET: None
  • INSTRUCTION: $50 American Express Gift Card for All AMD Ryzen Desktops
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC RGB 7 Color Premium Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (Performance Memory by Major Brands)
  • MICROPHONE: None
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME X570-P ATX w/ RGB, Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe [+4]
  • MOUSE: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply [-17]
  • PRO_WIRING: None
  • PROJECTOR: None
  • PROMOSALE1: CyberPowerPC Elite M1 131 RGB 7-Color w/ 9 Button, adjustable Weight & lighting effects Gaming Mouse [+5]
  • PROMOSALE2: Syber K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Kontact Switches and Programmable RGB LED Lighting [+5] (Blue (Clicky))
  • PROMOSALE3: CyberPowerPC Jersey 2016 [+5] (Large)
  • PROMOSALE4: CyberPowerPC FPS Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 4.0 [Navi] (Single Card)
  • VIVE_HEADSET: None
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: None
  • WTV: None
stevton View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:37am
I purchased a similar computer (SLC7200) with similar motherboard and had the same issue with the lights not working on the inside of the case.  The light on the outside worked.  If you follow the cable coming off the addr_led header on the bottom middle of the motherboard you will find all the other lights daisy chained off this same cable.  The problem is the connectors are crap and they have them taped together.  In my case none of the connections were secure so I had to remove all the tape and reseat the cables and retape them.  Be prepared to remove stupid tight zip ties to get to all of them.  I had to cut about 12 of them off.  I continue to see poor quality reports and reviews of similar issues.  Additionally, when I try and find any info about the B550AM Gaming motherboard in mine there is nothing out there including the manufacturer website.  I would do yourself a favor and return this computer.  CyberPower has obvious quality control issues and has lost me as customer.  I am going to return mine this weekend as I got it at a retailer so I can just bring it to the store and get something else.

Edited by stevton - 11 Oct 2019 at 5:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic