FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Does anyone know if 3080s are "really" in stock?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
posdrums View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posdrums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know if 3080s are "really" in stock?
    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 10:45am
I know that some companies are sold out of 3080s but still allow orders to be placed on backorder or preorder.

I'm currently putting together an order on cyberpower, but I want to confirm that I won't have to wait extra long for the company to receive new cards.
Asiere34 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiere34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 3:18pm
I ordered my PC on the launch day of the 3080 and Ill be receiving my build on Monday which was the estimated shipping date,, I think they get shipments of 3080s weekly and finish peoples orders as they get them. For my order I selected the default RTX 3080 option and according to my invoice I received this morning they chose an EVGA ultra gaming 3080 for me, my point to this is if you choose the default 3080, you wont know which variant you get until that invoice comes in. Hope this helps!
simlife View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 6:30pm
it dosent matter cyber power is asking hundreds of dollars over mrsp unless you are rich dont spend 1-2 hundred dollars more to give money to another rich person gauging u
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic