FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

CyberPowerPC's New Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CyberPowerPC's New Website
    Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 10:13am
Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, today (9/20/2012) we launched our new website and we hope that all of you enjoy the new layout.

Please let us know what you do and do not like and any issues you may find. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

--If you encounter issues with the website, please list the following also to help us address and see if we may reproduce the problem:

Link to where you are encountering the problem
Browser and Version
Internet speed connection (also please note if on a wireless connection)            

Edited by CyberHD - 20 Sep 2012 at 10:43am
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
Please email rma.status@cyberpowerpc.com for status checks on RMA or repairs.
baram82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baram82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 6:30pm
When I finish entering all the payment information on the final checkout page for my custom build Zeus 3000,  I click next and nothing happens; I stay on the same page. Its like its stuck in a loop. When I right click on "next" and open link to a new tab, it loads the same page.

I tried filling in the same information on firefox, firefox private browsing, IE, and IE with all add-ons disabled, even pop up blocker off. and I get the same results.

This situation happens on the "Canada" billing information page, ( I don't know about the US one). So maybe the US billing info page works fine.

I've tried buying this computer all day. I must've tried at least 20 times throughout the whole day and I get the same results trying to complete the purchase.  lol

I don't think the problem is on my end has a purchased a computer like 4 days ago. I had to cancel that order for X reasons but just to prove that it did go through without any issues that first time.

Lemme know anything that could help me, any updates would help. I really want to order that computer before the rebates expire!! <3

-Peace out!-

Edited by baram82 - 20 Sep 2012 at 8:14pm
baram82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baram82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 9:20pm

Also the engraving MSG doesnt save when you check out! :)
baram82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baram82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 10:27am
Its been fixed! My order went through <3
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 2:56pm
baram82, thank you for your feedback
Regards, CyberHD
Korian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 9:24pm
Tuesday - September 26 - 11:30 pm EDT

Did you folks make a change to the Website this evening? 

I'm asking because the Configurator isn't working properly - when you get to page two or page three, your program is not expanding the categories all the time (especially on page 3).  Instead a box comes up asking you to click on the part you want to Edit - but when you try to click, most of the time nothing happens.  And when you do get it to accept a click - you get thrown out of the Configurator to a Contact Cyperpowerpc Page.  (and that's really odd).

Now I was finally going to make my  purchase tonight - I only had one more thing to check on - but your website would allow me - ah, such is my life lately.  Perhaps the Cyber-Gods don't want me buying a PC from your Website...

The truth shall set you free.
Korian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 9:55pm
Me again -

Tried to use the Configurator on my Tablet - a Motorala Xoom - using their Browser - had the same problem - once I got to the Second Page of the Configurator, it shrunk down to the Accessory box - and that was it - couldn't go any further. 

So someone must have made a software change today - and forgot to do Regression Testing - to see if the changes would have any effect on existing software. 

This sucks - like I said, After how many weeks of analysis, I was finally going to bite and buy my Dream PC, only to have Cyberpower's Configurator cause confusion to my computer configuration.  Wacko

Edited by Korian - 25 Sep 2012 at 9:57pm
Korian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 10:22pm
Found another problem - on the page where one signs up to Subscribe to your mailing list - here's the link:

There are two boxes to enter your data, but there are no descriptions as to what particular Data you should enter in each box. 

Could it be Name and Address? 

Name and Email? 

Email and Home Address? 

Email and Phone Number? 

Looks like someone forgot to add it, but methinks that it might be there, but the font color is most likely white, so it fades into the screen (I've seen that mistake on other Web Pages). 

I'm sure you've seen it - where someone changes the color to => WHITE <= like that - and you cannot see it.

======================================================
Did you see the problem I reported in the other Topic - the one about this forum - the :

Post Reply Preview Post Clear Form boxes below each box.  I mentioned that they were too close together, not defined by outlines, and not defined by a font in different colors.  I also mentioned that when you press one of the buttons, that the first/last letters in each box disappeared because the boxes were not large enough. 

Just a thought to make it more User-Friendly. 

It is a great site, and I do like the changes - but Please, oh Please - Fix the Configurator!!!!!

Thanks and Goodnight,

Korian

ps. Now since some promotions end at midnight tonight, and I cannot do my order by then (since your configurator is not working - grrrr!, I hope this doesn't cause my order to increase by too much when I redo it tomorrow. 

CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 9:13am
Thank you Korian. I've tested the configurator and it is working fine for me and on other pc's here.

The Mailing list is also working. Inside the 2 boxes is text that displays "Your Name" and "Email Address"

If anyone is having the same issue as Korian, or any other problem, please provide your feedback.
Regards, CyberHD
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 10:15am
Korian, if you have visited the website before try clearing the cache and see if this resolves your problem. If you are using FireFox, go to the configurator and press Ctrl+Shift+R
Regards, CyberHD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic