FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyber power

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
justin20allen View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justin20allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyber power
    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:00am
I ordered a new computer from this site a few weeks ago, the pc I had before I build myself and I had it works fine for 5 years now. These “professionals” built my computer and within an hour of getting it , it was broken, troubleshooting with reps from the website didn’t help so I had to send it in. Remember this is after less than an hour with it. THEN I want a refund and they won’t give me a full refund . This company is poor managed and I recommend everybody to go elsewhere
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 5:52am
Well since you did not ask questions first, a lot is left to speculation.

What are your full build specs? What happened, "broke" doesn't explain much. We may have been able to assist and saved you the need to send the system back. Or possibly just the need to send a component back by itself.

Hopefully you didn't get the junk PSU. These can fry systems and would have been mentioned had you asked questions first.

Always good to "read" details before you buy. CP warranties page clearly states they will repair and restocking will cost you 10% I believe.

Did you get the ultra care packing option to protect your system from UPS?

Did you get the extended warranty, which gets you a full year of free shipping instead of 30 days. If not once you get it back you will be at the end of your shipping period if something else happens.

New buyers, please check around the forums and ask questions before you pull the trigger. The membership will chime in with suggestions for a solid build, warranty questions, freebies, system protection. We can also help you save some cash by using  the checkout code.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic