FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Could somebody look at this build please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
work4dco View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote work4dco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Could somebody look at this build please
    Posted: 22 May 2020 at 11:16pm
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1MBVX1

I'm fairly certain that ^^ will let you look at all the buttons I pushed.  

I just want to make sure I didn't click on anything that is poorly made and didn't realize it as I'm not 100% on all brand names.  

If willing, eyeball the whole order, but specifically RAM, power source, and liquid cooling.  I am all for (and super thankful) any and all suggestions. 

Thank you very much for your time. 
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 12:07am
I like AMD myself, Intel used to lead the pack but have not advanced in at least 2 or 3 years. I see you selected the mouse for $5 and the free mouse pad, good. The other items: keyboard and headsets are at least a  $30 value each and if you do not use them, they make great gifts. Use Spring0410 at checkout for 5% off total and add the premium warranty and the foam packing.http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1MBW1M here is one for 1800 and then enter spring0410

take your time, play around with it after this you probably will not buy another for 7 years

Edited by rediornot - 23 May 2020 at 12:22am
CP Eluna 242 case,ASUS 570x wifi mobo,AMD 7-3700x,16gb ballistic ram,240 CP liquid cooler 4fans,RTX2070 GPU,3 120 CB fans,1600w lepa psu,3CB led fans,Sceptre 32" 1440p 85hz monitor WD 480 ssd/1tb M.2.
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 6:18am
No to the Standard PSU for sure! 

AMD makes a nice all around CPU capable of any of their GPU's .  Anything past a 2070 go with Intel for its more powerful single cores and gaming power.

I did budget builds for years with I5's and nice AMD GPU's on sale for power vs price, It disturbs me that todays I3 9100F will game as well as a 3700X. That's a big difference in price, if gaming and basic browsing is all you need.

The AMD 3700 or better will destroy an I3 or I5 at about everything else. 

At your price point I like the I7 with a 2070 Super in a High Air Flow case. Don't overkill on the fans, Everything is a lot cooler and uses less power than ever before. A good Name Brand case with its own fans and a liquid cooler with push pull fans. Add fans to Cyberpowers cases sometimes their is only 1. 

Edited by crawler - 23 May 2020 at 6:37am
Cooler Master HAF-X case with 2 200mm fans
240mm liquid cooler with push pull fans
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Overclocked I5, Samsung SSD, Corsair PSU, Sapphire Vega56
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic