FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Continuous Crashes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Harlachino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harlachino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Continuous Crashes
    Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 10:53am
EDIT/UPDATE: After about 20min of these crashes I was finally greeted with a menu allowing me to reset/re-install Windows 8 back to default. Working for now but will see if it starts crashing again.

I post this here as I figure it's a big problem with my OS as well as maybe the laptop as a whole.

So I have the FANGBOOK EVO HX7-300 GAMING NOTEBOOK that I received last monday and it has yet to be even decent. Since day one it has been crashing with blue screens and it just kept getting progressively worse. I tried using the SFC /SCANNOW in command prompt only to have it not function and have to fix it with DISM. Then, it worked for a few hours. Acted up again so I used SFC /SCANNOW and it doesn't function once more saying it can not complete the task.

Now this time when I try to use DISM, my DISMCORE.DLL is missing. So my computer was basically slowly getting worse and worse. Unknown to me, this laptop came with an integrated Intel HD 4600 when I simply ordered the Nvidia 780M. I got the 780M but now it's also running the Intel 4600 card I did not ask for. My brother suspects that the other card could be causing some of my issues but not all of them.

Today, my laptop is in an endless loop of crashing upon start. I can get up to signing in to Windows 8 but then it blue screens as soon as I do. Before this, I tried to use the "refresh Windows 8 without removing personal files" option but it kept failing saying "No Changes were made." So I'm very unsatisfied with this purchase as it just keeps crashing over and over yet my friend who also has windows 8 is lucky enough to not get crashes.

I would love to have this issue fixed as soon as I can or I'm just going to simply return the laptop for a new one with windows 7 as it doesn't even function anymore.

Edited by Harlachino - 25 Jun 2013 at 11:50am
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 5:27pm
We apologize that you are experiencing issue with your system. If the Repair option does not resolve the issue, have you try clean install of operating system? If issue persist, please contact our tech support at 888/900-5180 so we may further assist you. Thank you.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic