Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Changing SALES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Darizel View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darizel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing SALES
    Posted: 11 May 2018 at 11:32am
Getting a new PC for my wife and ordered it on 28th wanting it to arrive near mothers day. The deal at the time included 8gb of RAM, which is low so I was going to upgrade it when i got the PC. I check the same deal a few days later and there is a mothers day sale on the RAM. For the exact same price it is now 16GB RAM. So i went to chat with a representive who promptly let me know it would be 150$ to upgrade it now. Probably less than what 2 sticks of 8GB would run me anyways. I just cannot understand why they would not budge on this, bad customer service and no matter how good the pc is I will not purchase from here again. I just not sure what the big deal is the computer was not even assembled yet. Sorry for the rant. But they should of just upgraded it no fuss.

p2wftl View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p2wftl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:33pm
Same stuff with me dude.

Just got hung up on by a sales manager. Called about my build again today and got the run around how it should be shipped out today or tomorrow. Asked about adding the keyboard for $5 and the f****** guy hangs up on me. It's the same thing that happened Monday morning when I called and he said Tue-Wed it would be shipped. He didn't tell me to cancel the order like he did last week when I called, because Monday had the sale of $50 off and free rgb ram upgrade. I get the email that it was authorized and in production Monday night at 6pm.

These people are sh*t, take your $3k and laugh at you when you talk to customer service. This is by far the worst company I have had to deal with.

https://i.gyazo.com/d7ca9309a154e56bcdab98cd94a05e3e.png

Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:43pm
so p2wftl..............then why don't you cancel if you are so unhappy????   and go somewhere else???   If it has not shipped you can cancel!

Curious. 
Come join Riders of the Rebellion!!
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 11:03am
You take the deal that was offered when you buy. I'm sorry, I gotta' stick up for CPPC on this one. You chose when to pull the trigger. Every deal offered is contingent on something. "If you buy this you get that". It wouldn't be fair to anyone if you could just well hell! Take advantage of every deal that came along while yours is built! 
Would you be happy if they revoked the deal you got to add the new deal? Can you see what a pain in the ass this would be? You just want to keep adding on the deals? Come on...
I'd hang up on you, too. :D
hehehehe
No, I wouldn't.
But still... the deals are what they are when you buy. They change weekly. You cannot nor should you be able to, call in and change your damn order every week.

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Mageman Mageman wrote:

so p2wftl..............then why don't you cancel if you are so unhappy????   and go somewhere else???   If it has not shipped you can cancel!

Curious. 

Not a lot new, they cut your short. One of CP's biggest issues. You gotta be sure when you order. Sometimes you get the UPS tracking number before CP lets you know the system has shipped.

For everyone of you griping about some boo hoo story, there are 100 of us who have ordered from CP, never had an issue or had one that got resolved. If you want your ear kissed go somewhere else, pay a few hundred more, give up the selection choices you get here and life will be wonderful...........
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic