FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Can't view builds or customize on mobile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nullrick View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nullrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't view builds or customize on mobile
    Posted: 25 Dec 2018 at 3:50am
I can't see the pages for different PC's and I can't customize a build when I click the "customize" button. It just loads a page with a few unresponsive buttons. I was doing fine yesterday. But all of a sudden CPPC pages don't load correctly.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 5:04am
Loading fine on my end today.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Kevin286127 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin286127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 1:26pm
I can only see my config at check out. Cant load config or edit seems to be a issue on my android. I went to the library and it worked
tradehero View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tradehero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 5:41pm
For some products, the customizing doesn't work at all. It will work fine on some people's computers and not on others. I tested 3 different computers and a laptop running Windows 7 and 10, through Chrome, Firefox and Brave, on this current link:
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gaming-Instant-Ship-GX-99003

Clicking on each item to customize did not work for all 12 possible scenarios. Please make sure your web admin knows this. Also, as a business consultant to several multi-million dollar corporations and CEOs, I have to say that you should really look into this as it is probably turning away a % of potential profit. As a free survey, I found this out because I was forwarding the above link to a buyer and on her computer, the items weren't customizable for her either. She then just now decided to drive to a much more expensive store that rhymes with "Try's".

Humble trouble-shooting suggestion in both engineering-logic and business-management format:
1.  If customizing does not work on some products then recreate and/or isolate coding problem. You still have time for the above link.
1a. If there is a coding problem then have coder fix it.
1b. If coder cannot fix it then hire one who can or replace the one giving you problems/excuses (especially if he/she is very negative about it - that by itself can raise gross income 10-40%).
2. If problem was simply an oversight because someone forgot to make that particular item customizable, then: A) Fire that person if this is the 3rd or more time they kept forgetting to do it; or B) Code another program that further checks and 'forces' whatever product you upload to be 'customizable' so that you take the human error out of the equation.
3. If problem was not actual problem and that some items are not supposed to customizable then see #2 (but change the word 'customizable' to 'un-customizable') and make sure customizable button is removed or relabeled something like, "NOT customizable" or etc.
3a. If problem is that it is very complicated and/or hard and/or some excuse to make sure every item is customizable because for some [insert complex reason], customization doesn't calculate items correctly and/or you end up with negative profit for the cheaper items or etc., then see #1 and #2 again.
4. Step 4
5. Profits.

Invoice: This advice comes at $0.00 because underpants gnomes.

Edited by tradehero - 23 Jun 2020 at 5:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic