FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dmartin View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation
    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 2:44pm
Hello All,
I am hoping to get some assistance through this forum in regards to this issue I am having..

1 month since the pc arrived, when I am playing games, Rainbow 6, the pc started to freeze and bascially goes straight to bsod with dpc_watchdog_violation error.. I contacted tech support and advised to reinstall windows.. After doing this, everything went fine, probably saw the same error once until last week, 5-6 months of owning the pc.. I installed COD Modern Warfare and it started to happen again and this time worst. Whenever I launched the game, freezes and goes straight to bsod, this happened back to back. Uninstalled the game, reinstall windows and it just kept on going bsod even I dont have the game installed anymore. It happens when I am just surfing the internet,freezes and goes to bsod.

I was advised to return the pc and this quarantine is driving me insane without my pc, I hope I get it back soon...

If you have experienced any of this error, can you please share what you did to fix it?

My specs are below:
CYBERPOWERPC ELUNA 241V Premium RGB Gaming Case Mid-Tower w/ Tempered Glass Window Panel (Included)
CASUPGRADE: ARGB COLOR LED STRIP ONLY MUST FAN CONTROL (Included)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz [4.4GHz Turbo] 8 Cores/ 16 Threads 36MB Cache 65W Processor (Included)
CS_FAN: 3X 120mm RGB Case Fans (Included)
FAN: AM4 105W CPU COOLER (Included)
HDD: 240GB Solid State Drive (Included)
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) HDD (Included)
INSTRUCTION: GAMER MASTER ET7212 + FREE Shipping + Next Day Rush
KEYBOARD: Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard (Included)
MEMORY: 16GB DDR4-3000MHZ MEMORY (Included)
MOTHERBOARD: B450M AM4 MATX SATA3 M.2/PCIE (Included)
MOUSE: Multimedia USB Gaming Mouse (Included)
NETWORK: 802.11 AC WIFI CARD (Included)
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Power Supply (Included)
RUSH: RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP IN NEXT BUSINESS DAY
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
VIDEO: GeForce(R) RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] (Included)

Edited by dmartin - 08 Apr 2020 at 2:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic