FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accidentally reinstalled Windows 7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zauimaui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zauimaui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accidentally reinstalled Windows 7
    Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 8:29pm
Hi,

We just received our new Black Pearl Cyberpower PC and accidentally re-installed Windows 7.  Now, we have no internet connection (Network Adapter driver not installed), etc......

We ordered our PC with Windows 7 premium... We have the default network adapter, where can I get the drivers to install?   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 10:21am
You will need to use the motherboard driver disc that you were provided with the system so install all motherboard drivers. Unfortunately, the Windows disc does not contain the drivers and requires you to manually run the motherboard driver disc after any clean install of Windows.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
Lokust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lokust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 7:52am
Hi I have the same problem but unfortunately I cannot find the motherboard disc. Do you know if there is any way of getting another disc or downloading the drivers online? It is an Xplorer X7-7600
rachelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 11:53pm

Here are few steps to update your graphic cards or adapter –

• Go to start menu – my computer – select device manage option - go to Display Adapters - finally click Update Driver Software.Once you have completed. It will open a window.
  • You have two options, if you want to install a driver that came with your device or hardware, then select Browse my computer for driver software.

• Open another window Click browse and locate your driver, once it’s done simply click next and Windows 7 / Vista will start installing the drive

Edited by rachelle - 04 Nov 2014 at 11:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic