New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CyberPowerPC ET8380 GXiVR3800WST Gamer Xtreme VR i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

CyberPowerPC ET8380 GXiVR3800WST Gamer Xtreme VR i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JZeld View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JZeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CyberPowerPC ET8380 GXiVR3800WST Gamer Xtreme VR i
    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 7:15am
I'm suddenly having a problem with my CyberPower PC.  Previously I haven't had many issues other than one of the fans working intermittently.  Today, I I was working on the PC when the screen locked up.  I went to power on the PC and power went to the unit, then off, then back on, and off, etc., until it seemed to boot.  However, I am getting no displayon either of my two monitors.  I tried reseating everything (power plugs, hard drive connections, graphics card, etc.), unplugging an plugging back in connections, all with no luck.  Most every time I start up I get the on/off/on/off/on/off/etc. and then it starts.  I tried using the onboard motherboard display (HDMI) but that didn't work either.  The graphics card fan is on, as are the other fans.  I'm very frustrated and hate being blind (no display) as I'm better at troubleshooting software than hardware issues.  Any advice?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the identifiers:

BrandCyberPowerPC
MPNGXIVR3800WST
GTIN0811842055987
UPC0811842055987
ModelGXIVR3800WST

JZeld View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JZeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 7:51am
Update to add that I took out the motherboard battery and put it back in.  Now the computer powers on correctly but I'm still getting no display.  The motherboard (Asus PRIME B360M-A) does have pulsating lights in the lower left corner.

Since I can't get display from either the motherboard or the graphics card HDMI, I don't think it is a graphics card issue.  That leaves me with motherboard and power supply?  Thanks for any help.

Edited by JZeld - 16 Oct 2020 at 7:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic