FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Elite M1-131 Gaming Optical Mouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Deanm View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deanm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 9:22am
Having issues with this same mouse, i believe the button to decrease DPI is broken. It is soft when pressed and does nothing, i hear something rattling around inside. Is there possibly a way to just open this thing and fix it myself?
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 11:23am
If the mouse is still having the issue please shoot me a DM and I will be happy to help you. My first questions is have you guys all tried our driver center for the mouse? 
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 11:25am
http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/Mouse/CYBERPOWERPC%20ELITE%20PRO%20M1/GamingMouse.zip
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
Cliffs View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 2:49pm
Cyber_Tech2, you aren't understanding most of us. We don't have the PRO model; we have a basic model. Is there anything we can do to program that?
WeyrleaderZor View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeyrleaderZor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by dforrest dforrest wrote:

I have just bought a CyberpowerPC system and it includes an Elite M1-131 Gaming Optical Mouse.  No explanations for the use of the buttons or control of the lights (perhaps a "manual") or software is included.

Can anyone help?

I have the exact same one. The drivers listed elsewhere in this thread don't seem to do anything. 

I have seen the sensitivity control buttons change the colors, among a rotation of preset options, but this is tied to the DPI setting. I don't want the speed to change but would LOVE an alternative to the strobing color option that is set to my preferred speed. 

Also, between the "forward" and "back" browser control buttons is a third one that seems to do nothing. Likewise forward of that (and quite hard to reach) on the right side is another button that seems to have no function. Anyone have a manual for this thing? LOL
JoFlo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 3:55pm
 I don't know. Can you tell me or show me what the difference is. 
JoFlo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 3:56pm
 I don't know. Can you tell me or show what the difference is?

JoFlo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 3:57pm
 I don't know. Can you tell me or show me what the difference is?|
mac.tierney View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mac.tierney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:06pm
I have the (CYBERPOWERPC ELITE PRO M1 131 RGB 8200DPI W/ 9 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTON, ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT AND LIGHTING EFFECTS GAMING MOUSE) and I'm trying to figure out how to change the LED colors without messing with the sensitivity, or even pair it with the PC itself can someone please help me!
.clade View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .clade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 9:26pm
don't know if i should make a new thread for this or not, but i've only used my elite m1-131 gaming optical mouse on a few separate occasions (probably an hour of use in total) and while it works fine for the most part, the rear led color-changing button got stuck. i can't even get it to change the color anymore. oof. if there's some way to fix that (or maybe exchange it for a working model idk) that would be spectacular. i've only had my cyberpowerpc computer for a week now and besides this i've been overjoyed by its performance. :)

p.s: where do i find my customer id/invoice #?

Edited by .clade - 09 Oct 2018 at 9:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic