Only on AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series graphics.
Life continues thanks to smoother gameplay at higher resolutions with AMD Radeon™ R9 300 graphics.
Radeon™ R9 Series graphics and games like Ashes of the Singularity™ support DirectX®12 to unleash new levels
of performance, including an average FPS above and beyond the competition, and exclusive feature support like
DirectX®12 asynchronous shading.
Radeon™ R9 300 Series graphics are designed for your survival.
The DirectX®12 Performance Advantage
Get ready for the games of today - and tomorrow. AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series is ready for DirectX® 12 and Vulkan. Go beyond HD with Virtual Super Resolution.3
AMD LiquidVR™ technology brings low-latency head tracking, scalable rendering, and a broad level of headset compatibility.4
Revel in buttery-smooth framerates without tearing, stuttering, or artifacts with AMD FreeSync™ technology.5
1. System Config: Ashes of the Singularity, Core i7-5960X, Gigabyte X99-UD4, 16GB DDR4-2666, Windows 10® x64, AMD CatalystTM driver 15.7.1, 1080p High Preset resolution.
2. System Config: 3DMark® API Overhead Feature Test, Core i7-5960X, Gigabyte X99-UD4, 16GB DDR4-2666, Windows 10® x64, AMD CatalystTM driver 15.7.1, 1440p Preset resolution.
3. AMD Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) feature is offered by the AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series, R9 Nano, R9 390 Series, R9 380, R7 370, R7 360, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 Series and R9 285 graphics cards and is designed to automatically re-render games at higher resolutions and dynamically rescale them for HD displays at higher quality and visual details. Check with your system manufacturer for specific capabilities. GRT-8
4. When VR headsets are commercially available, users will need to obtain a VR headset compatible with AMD GPU technology and AMD LiquidVR software.
5. FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display's refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. FreeSync-compatible monitor, AMD Radeon™ Graphics, and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync required. AMD Catalyst™ 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities.
©2015 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, FreeSync, LiquidVR, Radeon, the AMD arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other products names are for reference only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. 3DMark is a registered trademark of Futuremark Corporation.