AMD Radeon Raise The Game Bundle
Get up to 2 games when you buy select AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards*.
Who will you be Jacob Lee plotting an escape from the horrors of Black Iron Prison in The Callisto Protocol™ Or the ultimate zombie slayer in Dead Island™ 2 Whichever path you take, intensify your gaming experience with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards.
The Callisto Protocol™ comes with a digital skin, a special character and weapon skin inspired by AMD Radeon™.
Exhilarating gaming starts with the supercharged performance and breathtaking visuals of AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards. Take the action to a whole new level with breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture, powerful compute units, AMD Infinity Cache™, and up to 16 GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory.
Maximize image quality and supercharge your performance with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 2 (FSR 2), our next-level upscaling technology designed to deliver similar or better than native image quality in supported games. Additionally, AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR) boosts frame rates to deliver fluid, high-resolution gaming.
Unlock rich, realistic gaming from 1080p to 4K with DirectX® 12 Ultimate, DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), AMD FidelityFX™ in-game enhancement technologies4, and the many features found in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™.
Stay focused on the action with tear-free, low-latency gaming. Pair your AMD Radeon™ graphics card with an AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled monitor, the largest ecosystem with more than 2500 displays.
1. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) 1.0 and 2.0 are available on select games and require developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products. FSR 1.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460, and all AMD Ryzen™ processors with Radeon™ graphics if the minimum requirements of the game are met. FSR 2.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX Vega Series graphics cards, and the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card if the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
2. As of March 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required. For additional information, visit www.amd.com/rsr. GD-197.
3. Testing by AMD as of April 26, 2022, on an AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT graphics card with a pre-release AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.10 driver with AMD Smart Access Memory™ technology and AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 2.0 “Performance” mode enabled, using a test system configured with an AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU, 32 GB DDR4-3600 RAM, ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard, and Windows® 10 Pro October 2020 Update, using the DEATHLOOP “Deathloop2” benchmark test at 3840 x 2160, “Ultra” preset with raytracing on, DirectX® 12. Performance may vary and is dependent on the FSR 2.0 quality mode selected. FSR 2.0 requires developer integration and is available in select games only. RS-469
4. For additional information about AMD FidelityFX technology, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx. GD-172
5. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
6. As of August 2022, the number of FreeSync technology enabled displays available is ~2500+, compared to the publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ which lists 325 screens. GD-130.
*Participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms.
The Callisto Protocol is rated ESRB M for “Mature” and PEGI 18. Dead Island 2 is not yet rated. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
© 2022 Striking Distance Studios, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. STRIKING DISTANCE STUDIOS and THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL are trademarks or service marks of Striking Distance Studios, Inc. KRAFTON is a registered trademark or service mark of KRAFTON, Inc.
© 2022 Plaion GmbH and published by Deep Silver. Developed by Deep Silver Dambuster Studios. Additional development by Deep Silver Fishlabs. Deep Silver, Dead Island, Dambuster, Fishlabs and their respective logos are trademarks of Plaion GmbH. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a Zenimax Media Company. DEATHLOOP™ developed by Arkane Studios, a Zenimax Media Company. DEATHLOOP and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zenimax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
© 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Ryzen, Radeon, RDNA and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.