FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Worst Service from a company

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
machster22 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote machster22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Service from a company
    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 8:01pm
This is by far one of the worst experiences I have had with customer service. Pay a little more and get better service else where. I ordered a top of the line computer designed around their customer hard pipe water cooling. I made sacrifices with the build like getting the i9-10900x instead of the 10900k along with the corresponding motherboards just to have this custom hand bent liquid tubing. Paid $2,700 for this build waiting a month to receive the computer and it comes with clear vinyl tubing. I was so upset to see this mix up and was even more upset when the customer service representative answered the phone. He offered no apology and was confrontational saying that the invoice stated soft tubing. I pointed out what my original order was and what someone in production changed it to. (probably some lazy worker who didn't want to spend the extra time bending the pipes). He told me I could send it back which could take up to 21 days or he could look into a refund. I was just as upset getting off the phone as I was when I called. Don't waste your time with this company, they take shortcuts and make it seem like it's your fault. Go with someone who take accountability and doesn't try to inconvenience you. Several E-mails of them asking me what they should do and then just repeating to send it back. This was my second system from them and I am telling everyone I know to stay away from this crappy company. 
Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 7:18am
What else could they do at this point other than refund or have you send it to them to fix????  mistakes happen and they suck..........heck i special order a vehicle one time and it had 3 errors one being the wrong color !!!!  took 4 months to get that all sorted out.............  I understand your frustration......i think an easier fix might have been to send back for a full refund and reorder the system 
Come join Riders of the Rebellion!!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 4:20pm
Well been a while we have at least 5 systems one being a laptop. We had issues with 2 of them which got resolved.

If you take the time to research you will find "ALL" these custom build companies have reported bad experiences from some individuals, nothing new.

None are perfect, none are all bad. The best thing CP has going are parts selection, no other company has as many variables as CP.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 9:09am
hi gan, long time no see
Beer
CP Eluna242 case,ASUS 570x wifi,7-3700x,16gb ballistic ram,240 CP liquid cooler push/pull led fans ,RTX2070,1600w lepa psu, AOC 27cqg1 144hz 1440p,WD480ssd/2x1tb M.2.F@H team 142900 come fold with us
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic