FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 7 Home premium Product Key

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SlyPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlyPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows 7 Home premium Product Key
    Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 1:37pm
I just purchased a PC from here and received it yesterday, however, I am not finding any windows product key on the outside panels (theres no stickers at all except one on inside thats S/N:######) and I don't believe a OS CD came with it either. I have a drivers and utilities disk that it came with but nothing else. Any suggestions?
vegence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vegence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 1:42pm
maybe a stupid question. but did you order windows? check your invoice.

also cyber power puts the windows authentication sticker on the outside of the case generally to the rear right side.
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 3:05pm
Hi SlyPC,

Definitely check your invoice. If windows is not listed, than no OS was selected with the system and you would need to install your own OS.

If windows is listed and you still cannot find the windows product key coa on your case, than contact technical support at 888/900-5180.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic