FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When should I buy my new PC?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aeropostle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When should I buy my new PC?
    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 1:06pm
Their specials change quite frequently.  Makes me think of those furniture stores that go out of business quarterly.  The themes change, items change more often then the weather changes.
  The Valentine build I started with pulls up now as Winter build. Its all part of the process.  You should buy when you have the budget and you can find what you need within it.
When your ready, specifically the day of, post what your looking for with your budget. Look around the forums to see other's builds posted.  Members often chime in with good advice.
System 1: Ryzen 5 2600 Asus Prime 350B 16 Gigs Corsair DDR4 3200 Radeon His Ice2 R9-280x
System 2. Intel 8700k Asus Prime with Strix RTX 2060
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 7:48am
"Should I still wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to buy it?"

I wouldn't. I'd avoid Black Friday/Cyber Monday like the plague. Too many orders and the holiday rush could lead to QC issues. I'd buy between March-October. There are specials like you find on Black Friday/Cyber Monday throughout the year anyway.
GAN57 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by RobertMVandyne RobertMVandyne wrote:

You should buy a PC only when you need it and have budget a planned for it. And you can wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday or can buy at anytime if you have budget. 

That is a completely ridiculous response.

CP always has sales. The closer it gets to major holidays the better the deals get.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic