FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

what is the deal with tech support?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
piccione99 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piccione99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the deal with tech support?
    Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:29pm
I have sent an email and called and heard nothing back.  Brand new PC powered on for a few hours, died and stopped powering on.  Incredibly frustrating to call customer service and have to leave a message.   I don't want to have to pay for shipping to send this back, can they send replacement parts, as it's reasonable to expect a brand new PC should power on? 
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:32pm
 Standard PSU ????
Cooler Master HAF-X case with 2 200mm fans
240mm liquid cooler with push pull fans
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Overclocked I5, Samsung SSD, Corsair PSU, Sapphire Vega56
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piccione99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:34pm
Yes, but it's likely not the PSU.  Tried different power supplies, plugs and strips, nothing helped.  Then tried a new PSU, worked for a few hours and died again. 
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:40pm
 A bad Standard PSU have been known to cause damage to components.   I'm all for you getting a refund. Good luck!
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
nekrog View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 2:11pm
I think they are extremely flooded with black friday and cyber monday orders right now, 
But out of curiousity whats your build look like, Im hoping i dont have alot of the same parts as mine is on the way.

Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piccione99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 2:20pm
We just have a pre-built Series C. 
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 6:03pm
 And the Pre built systems most likely have the Standard PSU in them for the lowest cost. 
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:42am

I apologize this is happening to you. Give our customer support a call and they will be able to help resolve the problem your having. I hope your week is going well!

Phone: 888-900-5180

Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
Please email rma.status@cyberpowerpc.com for status checks on RMA or repairs.
ehilpert View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehilpert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 10:38am
I have some academic problems and this article helped me to solve these. One big problem I am facing is writing an article for my college magazine. I want to write an impressive article for this which is not possible without any writing assistance. One of my known suggest me to apply for grademiners. Friends you won�t believe that it is one solution for my problem.

Edited by ehilpert - 30 Oct 2020 at 2:58am
blackiyto View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackiyto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 1:47pm
 A bad Standard PSU have been known to cause damage to components.

Edited by blackiyto - 23 Oct 2020 at 3:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic