Need Help? We're here for you.
Order online or Call (800)707-0393
Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what is the #1 anti virus software

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Peter1x9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter1x9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 12:22pm
I'm using Avast in combination with Waterfox (64-bit firefox) and firefox's Noscript and adblock addons.
roserobin View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roserobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:52pm
According to me, Quick Heal is the topmost brand of an Anti-virus company. It really provides a vast number of features to hold the customers' support. You may take the details from Norton Antivirus Support Number that will really beneficial to you.

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 4:45am
Originally posted by roserobin roserobin wrote:

According to me, Quick Heal is the topmost brand of an Anti-virus company. It really provides a vast number of features to hold the customers' support. You may take the details from Norton Antivirus Support Number that will really beneficial to you.

Your responding to a 3 year old post..........
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

ssskelton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssskelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:11pm
The worst part is that I suspect that's a spammer anyway. Since this has been necro'd, here's a link for anyone who stumbles across it looking for current data:

https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/

badrobot View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrobot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 6:45pm
I use ESET does not slow down the system and has been great with not one issue. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic